Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » The Travel Card (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: The Travel Card
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent the following e-mail to AMR today. I'll post the reply when received.

The following is stated in the TWA Trip Book:

"Existing Travel Cards
However, if your travel card is lost, stolen or is demagnetized, a new travel card will not be created."

Since the travel card is being phased out, how can a TWA Inc, retiree identify himself (after his travel card is lost or worn out)as qualified for TWR privileges, such as the FedEx discount?

Will AMR issue a retiree photo ID card, upon application with the form located in Jetnet, to a TWA, Inc. retiree?

Thank you.

Paul

twret
Post Captain
Member # 694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twret   Author's Homepage   Email twret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I make a suggestion: Don't use the travel card, save it. You only need a credit card with your name on it to use the self serve machines at the airport. I know I kept my TWA 7R pass card, just incase sometime in the future, I needed to show I worked for TWA.
L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you lost your travel card. I keep mine in my wallet and have had to show it to pass ride. I'll be interested to see the reply. I think there is a fee for replacement but I am not sure.
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I still have it and carry it in my wallet. It is beginning to wear slightly. I got a reply from AA in which they asked for my AA ID number. I then realized I hadn't identified myself in the original e-mail. We'll see what comes next.

Paul

757man
Post Captain
Member # 545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you need is your AA# and a credit card to go anywhere. The card has become irrelevant with the advent of computers. Everything they are doing is to reduce cost. The cost of printing tens of thousands of cards and updating them probably is in the millions.

I liked having a card. If you still have yours and want something to show Fedex etc.,for cheap deals, you should photocopy your card or guard it with your life. Still have mine. It was good for discount on Fedex for shipping XMAS presents.
Jim

[ 02-06-2003: Message edited by: 757man ]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

My point is that AA already has a process that gets retirees a photo ID card. If you have access to Jetnet you can view the application form by clicking on the link below, entering your Jetnet ID and password and the next page will be the request form.

https://plinkportal.aa.com/peoplelinkknowbase/media/forms/Ret%20Photo%20ID%20Req.pdf

I'm still awaiting a reply as to whether TWA, Inc. retirees can get a card with this form.

Paul

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

AA's response is: If you wish to have an ID, please fill out the form and send it to us. We will issue you a form of retiree ID.

I'm not sure what they mean by "a form of ID" but I'm going to send in the application anyway.

Once again, to find the form log onto Jetnet, pull down the "Retiree Benefits" top menu item, under "Employee Services" select "My HR Forms" and scroll down to Retiree Photo ID Request. You can either select e-mail to have a form snail-mailed to you or select a .pdf Acrobat printable form

Paul

L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is just a plastic credit card like card. Be interesting to see if you get a "photo" ID. Post your picture here
Rojo
Junior Poster
Member # 747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One receives a "photo ID" because the application must be accompanied by a 1 1/4 inch photo...suitable for framing, of course.

Red

Posts: 12 | From: Clearwater, FL & Harpswell, ME  |  IP: Logged
warthog
Post Captain
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warthog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNOW MOST OF US ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE LOSS OF THE ID CARD. I HAVE LOOKED INTO AND FOUND A METHOD OF HAVING ANOTHER MADE[ WITH PICTURE ] AT A COST OF ABOUT $10 EACH [ IT WOULD HAVE NO DIGITAL SWIPE ]. THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS WITH AA. WOULD THEY OK? ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS IT WOULD WORK BUT WHEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBERS OF US OUT THERE AA MIGHT NOT LIKE IT. I FOR ONE WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY AA FOR A NEW ID CARD IF THEY WOULD BACK IT. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HAVE NOT OFFERED THIS BUT GIVEN THEIR CONCERNS WITH OTHER SUBJECTS I GUESS IT IS LOW ON THEIR LIST.
Tom Hoskins
spider
Member # 1259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Hoskins   Email Tom Hoskins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul,

The form request you refer to on Retiree Benefits says "Only AA retirees" can get this ID card. Any later info?

Tom

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Joe,

As is the case with Jetnet (some of the info is applicable to us, some is not - case in point-registering D3's) we really are in a sort of state of Limbo. With respect to some issues we are considered AA retirees and in others, TWR. The salilent part of AA's response was that they would issue "a form" of retiree ID. Who knows what that means. At least they didn't say a fee would be charged and they didn't reject it outright.

In any case, I mailed my completed application (with photo, application form and photocopy of my driver's license) yesterday and will let the forum know what, if anything, I receive.

Paul

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Oops. Sorry Tom. I didn't realize until later that you use your middle name.

Paul

Retav8r
Post Captain
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retav8r   Email Retav8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason to have a travel card... I recently flew to Cabo and, while waiting in the gate area, decided to have one of those Pizza Hut snacks. I casually asked if they were still giving discounts to airline types and, after showing the gal my AA/TWA retiree card, she honored my request. Most service/hotel/car rental people don't have a clue as to what a valid airline ID card looks like and just want to see something with your name on it and the airline's name. Works great although I imagine a card with a photo would impress people even more!

Don aka 'Capt Easy'

Posts: 206 | From: San Diego/ San Felipe,Mexico  |  IP: Logged
RA Bell
Post Captain
Member # 80

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RA Bell   Email RA Bell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my AA "Retiree No Ramp" card today after submitting my photo & copy of drivers license. The card has my photo, my AA employee # and my TWA company seniority date.

I retired a little over a year ago under the AA retiree umbrella, so I don't know what the status would be for those of you who retired under TWA.

The photo ID seemed to take about 3 weeks to obtain. I do not really know what good it will do unless possibly a discount somewhere, where a photo ID is necessary.

Dick Bell

[ 02-28-2003: Message edited by: RA Bell ]

Ron
Post Captain
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dick,

Thanks for your post. I'm waiting, along with many other pre merger pilots, to see what success Irish has in obtaining a photo ID.

Ron

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Ron,

I'm still waiting to hear from AA. If Dick's time frame is right I should hear any day now.

Paul

Charlie Jennings
Post Captain
Member # 2026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Jennings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also awaiting a response from AA on a retiree I.D. card. I submitted the required paperwork a couple of weeks ago for myself and my wife (also a retiree) and will report any result.

Charlie

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Last Sunday I e-mailed employee services to check on my retiree ID card, the request for which I had mailed on 2-10-03. On Monday, 3-10-03 I got the following reply:

Mr. Wood,

We have been delayed in mailing these ID cards. Please allow 14-21 additional days for receipt of this card.

We apologize for the delay.

Employee Services
Human Resources LR

I'm sure we're not the highest priority in these days of possible/probable bankruptcy.

Paul

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodyear_26   Email Goodyear_26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why bug them!!!
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank,

Was your "bug them" comment directed at me? [Confused] If so, I don't think it unreasonable to make a polite inquiry after thirty days. Certainly I wouldn't want my ID card out there in the wrong hands. I'm very content to wait the additional 14-21 days without "bugging them". Ok with you?

Paul

Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just returned from Germany via Norfolk, Va. ORD roundtrip and the agents told us that we do NOT need the cards anymore. All you have to do is book on the computer and "Voila" it is done. No problem and they were very nice to us. Coach to ORD and Business back and forth, total, $358.00. Very nice system and good service. WE did do some good work after-all.
Bob Dedman

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Bob,

The point is, as you were told, that our TWR travel cards are obsolete and when lost or worn out they will not be replaced. What I have applied for is an AA retiree ID card that I can use to obtain other, non-travel, airline discounts, i.e. Fed Ex shipping discounts, hotel discount offers; any other services and providers that offer an airline discount. To this point AMR appears amenable to issuing TWA, Inc. retirees an American photo ID card. I, for one, find that a very gracious offer and hope to have mine in 2-3 weeks.

Paul

DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRUMMER   Email DRUMMER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Paul:

I emailed AA a couple months ago to inquire if we could get or buy business cards, similar to what TWA gave us. I'd be happy to pay for them. I'm not referring to the defunct travel cards (which, to the apparent surprise of some posters here, have been officially phased out long ago) but just card-stock business cards. I know the travel cards are fading away and, thanks to your heads-up, it seems we just may get some type of AA ID card for hotels, rental cars, etc. I'm happy to wait ... and, Paul, I have no clue why some folks think you're 'bugging' them. Just think, you might be keeping one AA employee working!

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Hi Alan,

I recently saw a deal for business cards on gotapex.com. The website with the deal is VistaPrint at: http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/bcfree.asp

You can, within limits, design your own card and get 250, full-color, high-quality cards free. I imagine that if you're good at re-sizing and moving images you can get AA and TWA logos at airlinelogos.com and make a pretty nice card.

Just an off-topic thought.

Paul

Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Irish:
I sent the following e-mail to AMR today. I'll post the reply when received.

The following is stated in the TWA Trip Book:

"Existing Travel Cards
However, if your travel card is lost, stolen or is demagnetized, a new travel card will not be created."

Since the travel card is being phased out, how can a TWA Inc, retiree identify himself (after his travel card is lost or worn out)as qualified for TWR privileges, such as the FedEx discount?

Will AMR issue a retiree photo ID card, upon application with the form located in Jetnet, to a TWA, Inc. retiree?

Thank you.

Paul

Gee whiz, my gosh, gee-willikers Daddy Warbucks! I haven't been this excited since I received my Capt Midnight secret decoder ring in the mail sixty years ago! (If you didn't get one, a ring I mean, don't worry, it just means that you are not yet seventy and that in itself is probably a blessing.)

Yep, you guessed it, today the mailman delivered my very own, personalized AA RETIREE (NO RAMP) ID card (not to be confused with the previously issued AA RETIREE SPACE AVAILABLE TRAVEL CARD.)The card came with my personal picture attached, my AA employee number, and my TWA 04/03/57 seniority date.

I applied for it about a month ago using the form available for downloading on JETNET (this card is not available for spouses by the way.) I assume that the card will be a big(?) help in obtaining industry discounts at rental cars, hotels etc. Also rumored that with it and 10 cents you will also be able to get a cup of coffee at the Automat. ( If you don't remember Capt Midnight you probably don't remember the Automat either.)

Anyhow my wife is equally delighted as she, more than most pilots I know, loves a bargain.

Regards,

Cheap Nick

[ 03-24-2003, 18:03: Message edited by: Dick Nicklas ]

Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I am a mature section member of the Ichabod Mudd flight of Captain Midnight's squadron I must forego the giddiness of Captain Nicklas' post. [Big Grin]

I, also, received my AA ID card today and, truth be told, it's pretty good looking. It's a 2 3/4 wide and 1 1/2 tall white card with my handsome visage emboldened on the upper left. The AA logo is on the upper right and underneath the logo is printed: AmericanAirlines, RETIREE and NO RAMP. The three items above are on separate lines and center justified under the logo.

Across the botton is printed my name, AA Emp# and my AA seniority date (TWA date of hire). There is no reference to TWA anywhere on the card and there is no expiration date. Clear plastic laminating adds a 1/4 inch border to the card and it fits nicely in my wallet credit card section.

Now, if we all pray that AA avoids bankruptcy this card may be worth a damm someday.

Paul

DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRUMMER   Email DRUMMER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, gents, for your pathfinding efforts. Where on the JetNet site can we find the application form to download.

Irish... guess "bugging" them helped, eh Paul?

RA Bell
Post Captain
Member # 80

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RA Bell   Email RA Bell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get the Retiree Photo ID Request:

Log on to Jetnet
Retiree Benefits
HR Forms (Left side screen)
Scroll down to Retiree Photo ID Request
Click on red PDF icon

Dick Bell

DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

Many thanks. It was a cinch to find the HR page and download the form. Already have it, along with my latest and nearly hairless mug shot, enroute to AA.

As to my query about business cards, I also found that item available on a downloaded site at the same HR page but the form didn't make it through the ether for some reason. HR via phone promises one via fax tomorrow. Great folks to deal with!

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Here's another reason to go to the trouble of getting an AA retiree ID card. I was just looking at the website of the Silver Legacy Hotel in Reno (where TARPA will be convening in September) and noted that to get an individual airline rate you must present an airline PHOTO ID. The TWA card doesn't have your photo, as you know. With security as it is these days having an airline photo ID is an advantage.

Paul

Ron
Post Captain
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul...Does this mean you joined TARPA?
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Hah! I thought someone might pick up on that. No I haven't. I was just idly wondering about the upcoming convention at the Reno air races and looking at the hotel. Another thing I wonder about is how do a convention-load of non-revs get into Reno by air? I imagine it must be very difficult.
DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

Paul...

Getting into Reno will be easy for those in leadership at TARPA since, according to Bob Dedman in a post long ago on the TARPA site, he made a backroom deal with AA management for a higher boarding priority than the rest of us lowly TWA retired pilots.

As to TARPA posting, I have elected to let my TARPA membership lapse. Even though TARPA leadership previously blamed the banning of non-members on a "clerical error", those of us that followed that sad act know full well that this is false. Even with their recent "enlightenment", I notice that no one seems interested in posting over there. Smilin Jack is the ONLY place for us now! Hats off to Jack for giving us this site to share ideas, regardless of our history vs. TARPA.

Skyking
Post Captain
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skyking   Email Skyking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been denied the AA retiree photo ID card "Because only American Airlines retirees are eligible... ." Apparently AA has had a change in policy toward the red headed stepchildren from TWA.

While they are publicly taking credit for giving us retirement and medical, they privately remind us that we are second class citizens.

Ward

zip
Post Captain
Member # 1662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zip   Email zip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received a denial of an AA retiree card which I sorely needed for discounts, etc. while traveling.
Reason was I am a TWA retiree and I received the TWA retiree benefits and was not a AA retiree and not eligible for AA retiree benefits.
When I list for travel on an AA pass, I am called an AMR retiree, travel on a D2 pass with TWR boarding priority.
I retired prior to the AA acquisition. Has any body in my category rec'd an AA retiree ID card? Or have the cards issued so far gone only to TWA people who retired AFTER the merger? (These would be TWA-LLC employees)
thanks...George Andre [Confused]

Posts: 68 | From: Ojai, CA and Creve Coeur, MO  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George,

I've received an AMR retiree card but, sadly, it appears that someone has put a halt to issuing them to TWA, Inc. retirees. I don't know how it can hurt AMR to issue Inc. retirees an AA ID card. After all, we have AA employee numbers.

Maybe with Arpey things will change but it sure feels as though AMR simply has no concept of attracting flies with honey, and continues to mete out the vinegar.

AA did slip up in one respect. My card has no expiration date. Do you think they will ask for it back? [Mad]

Paul
'97 retiree

twret
Post Captain
Member # 694

Icon 8 posted      Profile for twret   Author's Homepage   Email twret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skyking:
I have been denied the AA retiree photo ID card "Because only American Airlines retirees are eligible... ." Apparently AA has had a change in policy toward the red headed stepchildren from TWA.

While they are publicly taking credit for giving us retirement and medical, they privately remind us that we are second class citizens.

Ward

A second class citizen, must be an upgrade from parcel post. That sounds more likly than second class. [Mad]
DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

I guess I'm one of the lucky few. I did receive my photo ID last week. My old TWA card didn't work recently at a hotel where, at check-in with a pre-paid "airline rate" reservation, the check-in woman said something like, "How can I accept this since TWA has long ago gone out of business?" So, I'd advise those that were denied a card to try again. It looks like it depends on who/what clerk at AA processes your application. As a last resort, guard those AA Travel cards (even though AA no longer needs them) with your life! Good Luck!
zip
Post Captain
Member # 1662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zip   Email zip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD NEWS--I sent an email to AA regarding my denial of an AA retiree photo ID card and asking for reconsideration, including an offer to pay for the expense of producing such a card.
Today they answered with an apology for the mistake and asking me to resubmit my request.
This is truly good news for us TWA retirees with no form of ID. Perhaps the wrong person got my request and did not know we were eligible.
regards to all...George Andre [Smile] [Smile] [Cool]

secret agent
Junior Poster
Member # 2396

Icon 5 posted      Profile for secret agent   Email secret agent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What e-mail address did you use when you asked to be reconsidered for an id?
DRUMMER
Post Captain
Member # 785

Today I obtained an application for an AA business card. The application led me to the phone number of the printing company in Florida that does them and in contacting them, I discovered that they will accept a credit card on the application as opposed to the 'required field' to use payroll deduction which, of course, pre-merger retirees can't do. It's off in the mail and I'll post if and when I get the cards. Cost is about $6 for 250, $9 for 500, plus $5 shipping. This, along with my photo ID (glad it looks like Zip will get one on the 'appeal' process... that's encouraging to those that were initially denied an ID) and I just might look like a REAL retired airline pilot!

Alan

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Alan,

I'd be interested in hearing about your progress with the business cards; and it's very gratifying to hear that AA is issuing retiree ID cards to TWA, Inc. people once again.

Paul

zip
Post Captain
Member # 1662

To "secret agent" who asked about what email address I used to ask for an ID card, it was on the JetNet home page and was a link for asking questions of AA. I don't know the actual email address, but go to JetNet and you should be able to navigate to a "question" link.
good luck...George Andr [Cool] [Smile]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Secret Agent and George,

I believe that e-mail to employee.services@aa.com will get you to the same folks as the link in Jetnet. Employee services can also be reached at 800 447-2000.

BTW, Secret Agent, would you consider publishing your real name in your profile? We're all buddies in this topic and you might be a long-lost friend. [Smile]

Paul

757man
Post Captain
Member # 545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zip:
GOOD NEWS--I sent an email to AA regarding my denial of an AA retiree photo ID card and asking for reconsideration, including an offer to pay for the expense of producing such a card.
Today they answered with an apology for the mistake and asking me to resubmit my request.
This is truly good news for us TWA retirees with no form of ID. Perhaps the wrong person got my request and did not know we were eligible.
regards to all...George Andre [Smile] [Smile] [Cool]

George,
I just received my denial of a photo ID card. Could you be more specific as to who you emailed and their positive response.. I would still like to get one.
Jim Corley

PS Is the info that Paul posted concerning employee services the email that you were talking about.

[ 05-12-2003, 05:32: Message edited by: 757man ]

zip
Post Captain
Member # 1662

to: 757man/Jim Corley
re the ID card, I contacted JetNet Help Center by email thru a link on JetNet home page. I rec'd and answer from Employee.Services@aa.com that read as follows- "We apologize for the misunderstanding, it has been corrected. Please re-send your request and we will make your ID for you."
I rec'd this on 5/7, but have been stuck in NC and have not gotten back home to re-send in my photot and application. Hopefully, I will get home on wed or thurs and re-send it and have confidence it will work.
When were you denied? If it was in the same time period as my denial, perhaps the problem is solved and you should reapply also.
regards...George Andre [Cool]

757man
Post Captain
Member # 545

quote:
Originally posted by zip:
to: 757man/Jim Corley
re the ID card, I contacted JetNet Help Center by email thru a link on JetNet home page. I rec'd and answer from Employee.Services@aa.com that read as follows- "We apologize for the misunderstanding, it has been corrected. Please re-send your request and we will make your ID for you."
I rec'd this on 5/7, but have been stuck in NC and have not gotten back home to re-send in my photot and application. Hopefully, I will get home on wed or thurs and re-send it and have confidence it will work.
When were you denied? If it was in the same time period as my denial, perhaps the problem is solved and you should reapply also.
regards...George Andre [Cool]

George,
Sent them a message this AM! Got a reply today. They told me "Quote "

"Resend my request, no charge. There was some miscommunication here in Employee Services and it has been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I am certain there is a whole lot of confusion going on. I am resubmitting this tonight.

Jim Corley

Tom Girtman
Post Captain
Member # 1021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Girtman   Email Tom Girtman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my application returned about 5 weeks ago and I resubmitted immediately. I got my AA retiree I.D. yesterday. It took about 30days.
Ed Vallecorse
Junior Poster
Member # 1877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Vallecorse   Email Ed Vallecorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 45 days ago I sent in my request for a travel card along with a picture and a self addressed envelope (with stamp) and after sending an e-mail to Complink asking whether or not I had "slipped through the cracks" I was informed that travel cards were no longer being issued. Has this happened to anyone else out there?

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory