Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » AMR Eupdate

Author Topic: AMR Eupdate
Tom Hoskins
spider
Member # 1259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Hoskins   Email Tom Hoskins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to jetnet and attempt to enroll in the email update and after providing my email and hitting save I get this:

quote:
There was a problem. Please provide the email address to which company mailings should be sent.
Any Suggestions?

Tom

L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See if you can contact the webmaster.
twret
Post Captain
Member # 694

Icon 11 posted      Profile for twret   Author's Homepage   Email twret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does any one ever get email from american on eupdate. I signed up when it first started as eupdate, and still have not gotten any email from them........
Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodyear_26   Email Goodyear_26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither have I
speedp
Junior Poster
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedp   Email speedp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the CERIDIAN site, today [1-14 ]used my SSN and the last four numbers of my SSN, reversed, as the password and...there were my records and benefit level along with billing and payment records for the 65+ TWA plan! I was able to change my password, and give them my phone number. The site also allows you to print an invoice statement and include it along with your premium payment. I had been trying to get into their site for the last week so I am sure it just went in today!
BMW Driver
Post Captain
Member # 200

Icon 13 posted      Profile for BMW Driver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't work for me....... but I am not 65+ yet. Tried to login here:

http://www.ceridian.com/myceridian

Bill

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill,

Use this URL: https://max.ceridian-benefits.com/cgi-bin/cobraserv/app/app.pl?fuse=sec.getapplogin&r=participant

See if that doesn't get you in.

Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory