Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » Ceridian Invoices (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Ceridian Invoices
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spoke to Ceridian a moment ago only to find out that we are still not in their system. The rep did say that we will be in their computer, and the invoices mailed, this week.

I did clarify what part of their website we use, and it is the My Cobra/BBS Benefits link. Go to www.ceridian-benefits.com and click on the Online Services button. On the page that opens look on the left side for the fifth link down, My COBRA/BBS Benefits, and click on that. (I realize we're not COBRA participants but that is the correct link for billing services.) Your pin is the list four digits of your SSN reversed.

Paul

L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the same thing. No results.
Ron
Post Captain
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also called Ceridian today and was told we should be able to access our account on their web site by the end of the week.
Ron

Skyking
Post Captain
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skyking   Email Skyking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope we can access these people in time.
I will be out of town until the 23d and hope I get back in time to sign up.
I fear that some will drop through the cracks and lose their coverage, possibly by plan, more likely through accident.
Anyway... a Happy New Year to All...

Ward

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finally in their computer---but they still have the wrong address even after I corrected it about 10 days ago.They sure don't seem very able,but they are at least nice on the phone.
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Ceridian's computer also, but no dependant information has been loaded. My address is correct, the premium due date is shown as Jan 1, 2004 and no grace period is entered yet. No invoice yet either.

Paul

twaokc
Post Captain
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twaokc   Email twaokc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm in Ceridian's computer also, but no dependant information has been loaded. My address is correct, the premium due date is shown as Jan 1, 2004 and no grace period is entered yet. No invoice yet either."

Paul,
You have to add your dependent information yourself.
Carl

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm in Ceridian's computer also, but no dependant information has been loaded. My address is correct, the premium due date is shown as Jan 1, 2004 and no grace period is entered yet. No invoice yet either."

Paul,
You have to add your dependent information yourself.
Carl

Carl,
I called them and they said there were a lot of mistakes made in entering the info into the computer.The rep said my wife is covered under the Medical even though it doesn't show it and ther is no place to enter it under "add dependents"They also said there is a 30 day grace period from the time they mail the statements.
Jim

twaokc
Post Captain
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twaokc   Email twaokc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim,
I clicked on add dependants and it took my wifes info.
Who knows what is going on.
Carl

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

NOBODY!!!!
Did it have abox to check for MEDICAL when youadded a dependent?

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

There is no box to check for MEDICAL coverage,only dental and misc,when I add my wife as a dependent.
aherndon
Junior Poster
Member # 1855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aherndon   Email aherndon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked my account using the instructions in the first post. All my info was correct AND my wife was there and listed as "Medical." In addition there was a grace period listed as 13 Feb 04.

[ 01-15-2004, 08:51: Message edited by: aherndon ]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Yes sir, Al, it looks like everythings there. I haven't received my invoice yet but I'm sending a check from my bill pay service to St. Pete today.

Paul

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodyear_26   Email Goodyear_26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still not loaded into Ceridian (I think!) altho it recognizes my SS# which was not the case a few days ago. However it won't accept the reverse last four digit SS#.

Perhaps we have been categorized for entry. Is there anyone who has not been loaded yet who is over 65, but only covering their dependent who is under 65?

No invoice in the mail yet either. Looks like a busy phone period coming up!

dsaaks
Junior Poster
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dsaaks   Email dsaaks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank,
My situation is similar.
David

XHNLEIC
Post Captain
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XHNLEIC   Author's Homepage   Email XHNLEIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Goodyear_26:
[QB]
Perhaps we have been categorized for entry. Is there anyone who has not been loaded yet who is over 65, but only covering their dependent who is under 65?

Aloha!

Gulp! Hate to admit it but I am over 65.....
All my information is in the computer. First I used my last four numbers of SS# for my PIN then they allowed me to use my own choice for a PIN. I am now able to access my account/billing/coverage etc. I also was able to download the application for Automatic Payment. I have not received any statement via snail mail but this was just what I needed to make my January pmt and set up my ACH pmt.
P.S. My hubbie's (under 65) information was also there. He is also retired from TWA so he is separate from me...two different SS#'s and accounts. Check often as yesterday it wasn't there, today it is.
Aloha!
Benay

Posts: 190 | From: Laughlin/Bullhead City/Honolulu  |  IP: Logged
Mrs 7-R
Junior Poster
Member # 828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs 7-R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing online for us yet. My husband is the retiree and apparently they have the info according to a telephone conversation with them today but not yet loaded into their system. Maybe tomorrow. I was also told the invoice would be mailed within 5 to 10 business days and we would have 30 days from the Invoice Date to pay the premium. I was also told the Invoice Date would NOT be 01/01/04 but we shall see.
LA Captain
Junior Poster
Member # 1893

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LA Captain   Email LA Captain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I was told today the invoices are in the mail, mailed on 14th and would have the 30 day grace until Feb13. Also they said this bill will be for Jan--The Feb bill will be mailed next week.
Ed Vallecorse
Junior Poster
Member # 1877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Vallecorse   Email Ed Vallecorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I tried again to log in by the procedure outlined above and ended up with the same message I always get -----"Invalid Password". I called Ceridian and after a considerable wait was told to check back next week. Now they wouldn't lie to me, would they?
Mrs 7-R
Junior Poster
Member # 828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs 7-R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're still not in the online system either. It seems they are telling different things to different people.
DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Got my invoice today.
Just for general info if needed,the payment is sent to:

BENEFITS BILLING SERVICE
PO BOX 534011
ST.PETERSBURG,FL. 33747-4011

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodyear_26   Email Goodyear_26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed Vallecorse

You used to believe SFO Crew Sked didn't you?

But don't have a track record for Ceridian yet, so your question will remain unanswered for now.

I agree that it is frustrating to try and log on and be told your Password is no good.

Ed Vallecorse
Junior Poster
Member # 1877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Vallecorse   Email Ed Vallecorse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I ALWAYS believed you, Frank. Still do! Can't say as much for Bush, Rice, Powell, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, the FBI, the CIA, the NSC, the FDA, the USDA, the NTSB, the Warren Commission, Project Blue Book, Kalstrom, Hall, Francis, Johnson, and so on and on and on......... But enough of my problems. Maybe you have some of your own. Do you?

Regards,

Ed "True Believer" Vallecorse

Retav8r
Post Captain
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retav8r   Email Retav8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed,
I couldn't get in either, prior to Friday, but tried on Saturday and there I wuz! You're probably in by now or certainly will be by Tuesday. Don't forget, initial password is last four digits of ssn, backwards. How's FL treating you?
Don

Posts: 206 | From: San Diego/ San Felipe,Mexico  |  IP: Logged
Ed Vallecorse
Junior Poster
Member # 1877

We love it. Should have moved here along time ago.

Ed

Mrs 7-R
Junior Poster
Member # 828

I just finished speaking with Ceridian/Benefits Billing and was told my husband's name is on the list of those still not in the system. They SHOULD have those names put in within the next three to five business days. At that time another batch of invoices will be generated and we will have 30 days from the date of that invoice to pay the premium.
rjtrotta
Post Captain
Member # 2376

Icon 10 posted      Profile for rjtrotta   Author's Homepage   Email rjtrotta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received my invoice yesterday and sent payment in immediately. The payment is to Benefits Billing Service of St.Petersburg,Fl.
The invoice states I am paying for the period of 01/01/04 through 01/31/04 and that the grace period for receipt of payment for that period is 02/13/04. On the reverse of the invoice is "Important Information". Among which is Automatic Payment Program (APP). For this feature you are asked to call Customer Hotline Service 800-995-9935. Follow the phone prompts and an application will be sent to you. I strongly urge all do do so.
With regard to the way we are receiving our first invoice, It is only a guess, however, perhaps they were sent out alphabetically?
(Only the "Shadow" know's for sure.) Have a good day!

Mrs 7-R
Junior Poster
Member # 828

They are not being sent out alphabetically as our last name begins with "C".
Charlie Jennings
Post Captain
Member # 2026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Jennings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ceridian Automatic Payment Application may also be downloaded from their web site if you would like to avoid the telephone call and the processing/mail delay.

Charlie

Ed Vallecorse
Junior Poster
Member # 1877

January 23 and still no invoice.
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

My first payment was credited last evening and I received my second invoice, for the premium due Feb 1, yesterday. The grace period for that payment ends March 2nd.

Paul

Phil
Post Captain
Member # 509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil   Email Phil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the Ceridian quotes as of Jan 21: I am on their "list" but not in computer yet. (My Jan 1 payment was sent to Complink but has not been deposited anyplace yet.) The latest is that Complink will send checks to Ceridian instead of returning them to sender. American is putting a hold on "late payment cancellation" so your insurance will not be cancelled due to their administrative problems. Invoices will be sent as soon as the retiree has an account created in their computer. They told me I will probably only get a February invoice.
Mrs 7-R
Junior Poster
Member # 828

We're finally in the system! We should receive the invoice for the premium next week.
speedp
Junior Poster
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedp   Email speedp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent Complink a check for six months dues to my 65+ plan, by mistake in early December. I phoned them in mid-December, once my mistake became apparent. Complink told me they would send the check to Ceridian. I heard from Ceridian, shortly after finding myself in their "system". Ceridian had cashed my check (Complink probably cashed it and sent the money to Ceridian) taken out the amount due for January and credited the remainder to my account. I received a letter from Ceridian, today, informing me that they would take my February payement from my balance, the first of February. Very business like, ONCE you get into their system.
smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recieved this from someone that knows what is going on....it should answer some questions.

Jack

Jack, can you please advise your readers that the new billing company,
Ceridian, is staggering enrollment of people into their system. First,
Ceridian input and billed those TWA retirees who were only enrolled in one
Medical plan, meaning both employee and spouse were either under or over age
They are now enrolling those who have split Medical plans, meaning, for
instance the retiree is over age 65 and spouse is under age 65.
Also, if you change your address with AA Employee Services, there is no
"feed" to Ceridian with this change. For TWA retirees, AA does not send any
eligibility information to Ceridian. So, you need to contact Ceridian with
the address change, too.
AA has made every effort to make sure coverage did not terminate during the
switch from Complink to Ceridian. There were a few glitches, as there always
are in these cases. The biggest problem seems to be with Medco. Medco was
advised not to apply the final eligibility feed from Complink as it would
have terminated all TWA retirees on 12/31/03. However, since Medco was
looking at Complink's "paid through" date, some participants were
inadvertently termed November 30, 2003. We are working to get these people
re enrolled as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience.

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

I was one of the veterans trying to see if Ceridian had picked me up yet. Umpteen attempts daily for weeks.

But Saturday, BINGO, we were in there. It was as exciting as if we had won the Lottery! No wait, that's not right, if we had won the Lottery we would have received money.

Jetman
Junior Poster
Member # 2511

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jetman   Author's Homepage   Email Jetman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Received a cover letter and invoice from Benefits Billing Service (Ceridian) on Thur, Jan 29, with adequate grace period (2/25/04).
BMW Driver
Post Captain
Member # 200

Icon 11 posted      Profile for BMW Driver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still not able to log on to Ceridian. Reverse SSN does not work. Tried 'Forgot PIN' and it asks me a nonsense 'cresponse' question. Tried help and they ask me to call them but it's the weekend and they don't answer.

Could someone tell me how they were able to register?

Bill

XHNLEIC
Post Captain
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XHNLEIC   Author's Homepage   Email XHNLEIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BMW Driver:
>>>>> Still not able to log on to Ceridian. Reverse SSN does not work.<<<<<<

Could someone tell me how they were able to register?

Bill

Aloha Bill....
Did you try just THE LAST FOUR numbers of your SS# reversed? That is all you need...at least that is all I needed to log on. Then you may choose your own PIN.
Good luck!

Posts: 190 | From: Laughlin/Bullhead City/Honolulu  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Bill,

Log on to the Ceridian site by clicking on the following URL:

https://cats.ceridian.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sec.GetAppLogin&cError=Your%20Login%20information%20has%20expired%2E%20Please%20login%20again%2E&CFID=18630&CFTOKEN=3a04adf-63bb946d- e147-408f-a30c-0a2eff4ff744

In the Login box type your SSN WITH dashes; for example 123-45-6789

In the Password/Pin box, type in the LAST FOUR digits of your SSN reversed; for example 9876

Click on Login and in the resulting window you'll be asked to create a new password/pin.

Try this and let me know how you made out.

Paul

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Well! Finally! Ceridian has got my billing and payment information posted correctly. I now show as being paid through 29 FEB 2004 and $170 due on Mar 1st. Unfortunately my spouse's name is still posted incorrectly despite two e-mails and one phone call over a two month period.

Paul

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Seems Ceridian has serious problems in Administration and like other entities passes the buck.

I took me over a month to get on their books. I'm surprised people like Bill are still waiting and trying.

Earlier this week I got a letter from them asking me to call them because there were discrepancies in billing and invoicing. Found out there was not a problem, but the letter was triggered by bad info sent to them by Complink. I wasn't able to detect a purpose for the whole exercise.

I asked about my Automatic Payment request I'd sent in a month ago, and was told that was handled in a different department and they would send me a confirmation when it was OK. I'm still waiting.

Have been able to log onto Ceridian's site OK, but when I search for Benefits, which would include payment history, I get the following. "Due to circumstances beyond our control an error has occurred within the internal workings of this application. We will be working to correct this error." I don't know what the heck that means but it must be serious because I've been getting this response for over a week now!

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Frank,

I've never seen the dialog to which you refer. You shouldn't have to search for benefits. Once you log on your name should appear at the top of the "Welcome to Ceridian Benefits Services" page. Then you simply click on "View Your Benefits".

Ceridian has several sites. Are you sure you're logging on to the correct one? Please try the URL I posted two messages above and see if that works for you.

Paul

Carl Straub
Junior Poster
Member # 2238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carl Straub   Email Carl Straub   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My acct has been changed- but is still incorrect.
I was told last Mon that all will be OK by now.
Am sending check and NEW APP form even though I was enrolled before and acknowledged on their site.
Hopefully this will not result in any dropped coverage.
Carl Straub

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Thanks for the advice Irish...

I can access the site OK, but when I log onto the "benefits" section I get the previously mentioned response. I tried using the address you suggested but it gave me the same home screen and I also got the same response. Guess I'll spend Monday on the phone with them asking what gives!

Anyway they did send me a "Debit Memo" today to confirm I was now in their APP program.

BMW Driver
Post Captain
Member # 200

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BMW Driver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Benay/Paul, I did exactly as you suggested. Still getting "Your Login Name or Password is invalid, please try again. " when I try to login.

I called and got an Auto Payment form and sent it in long ago. Still no reply and the March payment is only a week away. Guess I'll send another check. Frank, how long did it take before you got letter?

[Razz] Ceridian sucks big time. [Razz]

Bill

Goodyear_26
Post Captain
Member # 304

Bill

About a month

Frank

OZASAN
Post Captain
Member # 1657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OZASAN         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Irish:
Ceridian has several sites. Are you sure you're logging on to the correct one? Please try the URL I posted two messages above and see if that works for you.
Paul [/QB]

Hi Paul,
I don't know if you helped Frank but with your link I was finally able to get back into Ceridian. I WAS trying to sign in on the wrong page. I had to go tru the "forgot your user name/pswd" thingee but they just asked me my security question and mailed me a temp pswd.
So thanks for your help.
KAT [Cool]

Posts: 59 | From: San Diego and Lake of the Ozarks  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Kat,

I'm happy my advice worked out for you at least. Ceridian has changed its BBS web entry site several times since I first heard of the switch from Complink in 2003.

I haven't got a clue why it's not working for Frank. I wish I was at his keyboard with him so we could figure it out together.

Paul

twaokc
Post Captain
Member # 664

I did not receive an invoice from Ceridian CobraServ/Benefits Billing
Service for the month of March. Did anyone receive one from them.
Thanks
Carl

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory