Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » I Hate Ceridian

Author Topic: I Hate Ceridian
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I finally did it. Fearing that my wife might accidentally fail to send a bill-payment service payment to Benefits billing Service if I was passed away (she has 7 years to go before 65) I sent in an automatic payment form.

I've got to vent, though. I HATE sending voided checks to anyone. Did I make that clear - I HATE that!!! All the information that is on the check is on the form and I really get pissed off when I'm bullied by a "service" like BBS. I REALLY GET PISSED OFF!!! OK? I HATE CERIDIAN!

Thank you for letting me vent. [Big Grin]

Paul

L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a number and get in line. I hated them a long time ago so go to the back of the line. Nothing but trouble and incompetent clerks.
twaokc
Post Captain
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twaokc   Email twaokc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul, I agree with you. I got a notice from UHC last week that my wife did not have insurance and her Dr. bill was returned. I looked on Ceridian website and sure enought she is not listed. I sent them an email and after 4 days got an answer back that she was being added. Go Figure. I think AA changed to them just so they could screw all the TWA inc. retirees and get rid of us once and for all. JMHO.
Carl

Retav8r
Post Captain
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retav8r   Email Retav8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul,
That reminds me of when I recently got frustrated with Fidelity and unable to move funds on the one day that they use for fund dispersal! You chastised me somewhat for venting my anger! [Big Grin]
We all need to vent once in a while although right now my wife is running around in Europe with friends and I'm alone with my puppy. (I never vent with him!)

As for the info on checks, two points; one, I didn't have to send BBS a voided check in order for them to deduct my payments from my checking account (I just furnished my account number and bank routing over the phone). Second point is that no one should ever have any info on a personal check other than your first initial and last name. No address, no telephone number and certainly no SSN as I've seen on some checks! The reason for just using your first initial on your checks instead of your full name is, in case your checks are stolen, the thief won't know what first name to sign. You're off the hook with your bank if a thief cashes a check using a wrong signature as they're required to check signatures against the card that you initially filled out.

Don (Street wise from Brooklyn [Wink] )

Posts: 206 | From: San Diego/ San Felipe,Mexico  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,

I'm really surprised you were able to set that up over the phone.

Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory