Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » BARCELONA HOTEL

Author Topic: BARCELONA HOTEL
DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what hotel we used to stay in in the 80's?
Tom Leffingwell
Junior Poster
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Leffingwell   Email Tom Leffingwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the Barcelona Hilton. Decent hotel but not that great a location.
DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info.
L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the Hilton was kinda out of it. But then we always got down to the waterfront one way or another.
Granite
Post Captain
Member # 1876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Granite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilton. 34.3.419 22 33
Don Derrick
Junior Poster
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Derrick   Email Don Derrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Barcelona Hilton came later in the 90's. In the 80's we stayed at the Barcelona Princessa.
DD

Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don Derrick:
The Barcelona Hilton came later in the 90's. In the 80's we stayed at the Barcelona Princessa.
DD

Actually I think it was the Princessa Sofia but from all I have heard it is now way out of my price range. It certainly was nice while it lasted though.
Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged
Herb Phillips
Junior Poster
Member # 1557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herb Phillips   Email Herb Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One was the Barcelona Hilton and the other was the Princessa Plaza, I think?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory