Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » FYI-Got my refund from Ceridian

Author Topic: FYI-Got my refund from Ceridian
Irish Miss
Junior Poster
Member # 1300

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Irish Miss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone is waiting for a refund..I got our check today. Happened much quicker than I thought it would.
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To All:

I am still waiting for an Invoice for my Preminum for July. I have spoken with AA HR and PayFlex about the SNAFU in my account and as of this date I have no resolution.

I went ahead and mailed my Premium for July on June 30, 2008 and hope they credit it properly. I will keep on bugging them until it is corrected and post the results.

Anyone Else?

Bob

L1011Ret
Post Captain
Member # 1792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L1011Ret   Email L1011Ret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 4 months of waiting for promised refund, I began bombarding several sites at Ceridian with e-mails about my refund. No answers whatsoever for a month, but finally they responded the "check is in the mail." I was setting them up with enough no responses that they would lose before any reasonable judge. The check came. Ceridian was the worst.
DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying for 6 weeks for American to give Payflex my wife's correct address.Instead of correcting her address,they changed my address to the WRONG address.The USA is sliding down hill so fast we will be a Banana Republic inside of 10 years.Our educational system is a disaster. [Mad]
Retav8r
Post Captain
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retav8r   Email Retav8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of today I haven't received a billing either from PayFlex for July. I did, however, add them to my list of payees with BofA and authorized a payment. I should have confirmation by tomorrow of the electronic payment to them. Lesson to the wise as I mentioned a year ago, don't let any company debit your checking account automatically; you'll wind up having to jump through hoops to get any refunds due you. It's much easier when you have control of your money, you can stop payments with one keystroke!
Posts: 206 | From: San Diego/ San Felipe,Mexico  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory