Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » Changing your Jetnet password...

Author Topic: Changing your Jetnet password...
XHNLEIC
Post Captain
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XHNLEIC   Author's Homepage   Email XHNLEIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha! Just received this reminder and thought I would pass it on...

You may already know all this....

According to the TWA Seniors Skyliner a couple months ago, this MUST BE DONE by July 29, and every ninety days therafter.

Go to www.jetnet.AA.com, as you may have before. Go to Change Password. Use following rules:

Must not include your user ID.
Must not be common to your previous 8 passwords. Must be at least seven characters in length.
Must include at least three of the following:
An upper case English Letter. (A-Z)
a lower case English letter (a-z)
a numeric character (0-9)
and a special character such as !, @, #, $

Its easy. DO IT NOW...

Posts: 190 | From: Laughlin/Bullhead City/Honolulu  |  IP: Logged
Carl Straub
Junior Poster
Member # 2238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carl Straub   Email Carl Straub   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Was unable to get the reset windows to scroll down. Only three of four questions available.
Carl

jeff shrewsbury
Post Captain
Member # 2910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeff shrewsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to:

https://sam.aa.com

Jeff

Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted August 01, 2008 12:20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would make a guess that there might be between 20 and 30 thousand reAAl AA retirees plus us TWRs who are affected by this. I wouldn't try and guess how many calls and emails they have received.

Three days ago I sent JETNET a message asking for clarification and was told I would receive a reply in 4 hours. It never came.

They, AA, obviously opened a can of worms, undoubtedly based on a recommendation by some security-crazed teenaged computer nerd. And my real sympathies go to the people at AA who have to answer the phones.

But as usual, all will end well and in the meantime we can still list on the telephone.

Good luck AA,

Dick Nicklas

Subject: Pilots "BAD DREAM"!

I had a bad dream last night.....

In it was the FAA, crew scheduling, bad schedules, bad management,JETNET log-in problems, self-serving union, unserviceable aircraft equipment, changing weather, no extra holding fuel, ever-changing procedures, endless flight manual revisions, dead heading in the middle seat, broken and lost luggage, nasty passenger agents, crabby old 170 lb. flight attendants that were 4 axe-handles wide, all-nighters, foreign countries, sleep deprivation, mergers, seniority squabbles, company threats, food poisoning, no food, bad coffee, bidding, pulled away from my family for weeks at a time, fleabag hotels, late cabs and maniac cab drivers, bidding vacation, waiting for gates, weather, low visibility approaches, aircraft de-icing, PCs, Gestapo check airman, medicals, commuting to and from work in unspeakable weather, the parking lot from Hell, parking lot buses, inter-terminal busses, spring break, Christmas rush, Easter rush, PA announcements, insurance, drug and alcohol testing, noise violations, customs lineups, dry cleaning, terrorism, security passes, rude security personnel, high gas/oil prices, pay cuts, rush hour traffic, that infernal alarm clock, crash pads, catching cold away from home, lackadaisical crew members, sexual harassment threats, flight attendants and co-pilots implying that they are a gift to aviation after being there three years, back biting, gossip, cell phones, aircraft cram courses, plus laying my job on the line several times a year with simulators, endless procedural memorization and Annual Recurrent Training days.

Then I woke up.....
...... and joyously found myself still retired!

Whew!!!

[ 08-01-2008, 10:30: Message edited by: Dick Nicklas ]

Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory