Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » TWA Retiree Forum   » Iatan Retiree travel card

Author Topic: Iatan Retiree travel card
rjtrotta
Post Captain
Member # 2376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjtrotta   Author's Homepage   Email rjtrotta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All, Has anyone information on this item???
It was recently brought to my attention that there is one, however, I am unable to find How, Why & Where one is able to obtain said card. Can You Help?
Thanks

Tom Leffingwell
Junior Poster
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Leffingwell   Email Tom Leffingwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this link. I have used him before.

http://www.airlineretirees.com/

Tom Leffingwell
Junior Poster
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Leffingwell   Email Tom Leffingwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this link. I have used him before.

http://www.airlineretirees.com/

rjtrotta
Post Captain
Member # 2376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjtrotta   Author's Homepage   Email rjtrotta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Tom,
Thank you for the link you provided. It so happens that it is not the one I was looking for. The Airlines retiree program you posted is indeed a good one. The one I am searching for is one that was posted by Bob Dedman a few years ago and is called "Iatan retiree travel card". The info he posted was to contact Iatan at an address in Garden City, N.Y. and a phone number ,both are no longer in existence.
I am trying to find out if the program is still available or if it has been totally discontinued. If you or any other TWA'ers can offer some light on this matter it would be greatly appreciated. Once again Thank you. Sincerely, Ray Trotta

Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this site: http://www.iatan.org

It may be the one you are looking for. Seens to apply to currently working Travel related employees, not retirees. But worth investigating, maybe.

Bob

rjtrotta
Post Captain
Member # 2376

Thank you Capt.Bob Willcutts,
I checked out the site you posted and unfortunately, it is not the one.
Upon further investigation, it turns out that the Airlineretireespassbureau or ARPB is the website to look into for all TWA retirees.
I want to thank everyone who tried to find info on my posting.
sincerely,
Ray Trotta

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory