Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » General Discussions   » Airlines   » Economy Class Meals

Author Topic: Economy Class Meals
Patschild05
Post Captain
Member # 2038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patschild05   Email Patschild05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on a charter flight (Air Plus Comet, run by Alitaila) and they seved our meals, pasta, salad, and some fruit. It was hot, fresh, and good but other people on my flight (MPD 908) said it was bad. What do you think of Economy Class Meals??
jmy007
Junior Poster
Member # 2197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmy007   Email jmy007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I would like a nice hot meal on a flight (such as midwest express)
I am happy in this day and age to have a can of coke and a bag of pretzles, and save a bunch of money for the flight!!!!!

A380
Junior Poster
Member # 2232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A380   Author's Homepage   Email A380   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jmy007:
As much as I would like a nice hot meal on a flight (such as midwest express)
I am happy in this day and age to have a can of coke and a bag of pretzles, and save a bunch of money for the flight!!!!!

You Are So Right!

Only, Once I Was On ATA, And They Served Us A Hot Crossant, And On The Return Flight, We Got Hot-Pockets!

Posts: 4 | From: O'Hare International Airport  |  IP: Logged
Bob Bayless
Post Captain
Member # 745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Bayless   Email Bob Bayless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like an M&M with your potato chip?
Posts: 220 | From: 1348 S. Victoria Ave, Columbia, Mo. 65201  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory