Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Watch the language

Author Topic: Watch the language
robw
Fourm Captain
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robw   Email robw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to remind everyone that I will delete posts of anyone using profanity or personal attacks or insults.

Strong debate is encouraged, but not rude behavior.

Feel free to send me a message if anyone is being abusive as I will delete their post and if the behaviour is repetitive I will ask Jack to remove the person from this furum.

ss278
Post Captain
Member # 244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ss278   Email ss278   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob,

I know, its off topic, but I hadn't seen you post lately and was wondering if you were still moderating. I see you definitely are!

Are you still flying? Still thinking of that second career?

Take care,

Jack M.

Posts: 199 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah USA  |  IP: Logged
robw
Fourm Captain
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robw   Email robw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definately around, but work has been so crazy I have not done much flying nor computer playing.

I did take my first "real" American flight (other than up and down the coast). The reservations were all botched and they had a weird upgrade procedure, but once on board it was a nice flight.

More fun is that when we hit the beach in Hawaii, I looked next to me and the woman looked very familiar. It was Nancy, formerly an SFO based F/A, who used to work 842/843 so we got to talk airplanes on the beach. Perfect vacation.

Rob

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory