Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Low Pass!

Author Topic: Low Pass!
757orBust
Post Captain
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757orBust   Email 757orBust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this low enough???

web page - video

[ 01-16-2005, 15:14: Message edited by: 757orBust ]

exTWALAX
Junior Poster
Member # 2696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exTWALAX   Email exTWALAX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woke up today to the 3-train crash about 6 blocks from my house.

Thank you for the first laugh I had today!

Victor Mathis
Junior Poster
Member # 2764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Victor Mathis   Email Victor Mathis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a reply to "is This Low Enough" That was great! That Merlin was really hummin!
Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to see some low altitude flying, get the book We Band of Brothers. This is a non-fiction book about B-25J pilots in WWII. The pictures that were taken are amazing! One picture you'd swear the B-25J was sitting on its landing gears but was actually straffing a Japanese airfield.

I've actually read the book several times and each time is better than the previous one. It may not be on Oprah's must read list but it's on mine.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory