Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPT RANDY

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPT RANDY
mioguido
Post Captain
Member # 123

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mioguido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like you fooled 'em again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [Wink]
Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday from over here.

May your mixture be rich, your throttles at full and your undercarriage down and locked!

donuway
Post Captain
Member # 803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donuway   Email donuway   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating #77 (or close to it) in St. Louis. How time flies!

My wife and I were just talking about the ages of some of the more active older guys at my KofC council. One of them just migrated back from Florida for the summer, and he was already working at the Saturday work detail. I told my wife he must be about 81 'cause Randy is going to be 81 soon, and they both flew bombers in WWII. Eddy smokes a pipe tho, and flew around in a bread truck after the war!

A stouthearted bunch of gentlemen!

Happy Birthday Randy!

Don

MrMarky
Post Captain
Member # 635

Icon 14 posted      Profile for MrMarky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN RANDY!!!!

Many Happy Returns,

Marky

Victor Mathis
Junior Poster
Member # 2764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Victor Mathis   Email Victor Mathis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Randy! I'm one of your friends from YIP. (You do remember YIP, don't you)
buzze
Post Captain
Member # 66

Icon 6 posted      Profile for buzze   Email buzze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Randy
Buzz

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory