Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Can anyone help?

Author Topic: Can anyone help?
smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a call from a volunteer for Saddleback Church in Orange County. Their are about 150 of them in Jacksonville, Miss. trying to get out of there before Rita hits. They are trying to charter an airplane. .....any ideas?

call me if you can help... 314=814-1333 or 760-992-9177

thanks,
jack

chrispy
Post Captain
Member # 2242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Jacksonville, or just Jackson, the state capital. I grew up in Louisiana and have never heard of it, not saying Jacksonville doesnt exisit.

If it's Jackson in central Mississippi they should be okay. But nonetheless, there are charter airlines that can uplift 150 people.

Ryan/Pace/Omni and TransMeridian

Hope it helps and hope the hurrican season mellows out

chrispy

warthog
Post Captain
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warthog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with crispy, I live in MS and have never heard of Jacksonville MS. Jackson is the capital. Lots of potential charter aircraft there. The price may be a little steep!!!
Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm no expert here why can't they just call any airline? Continental must have hundreds of planes idled with the cancelation of IAH and HOU. If you have the money, they will...fly?
smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry.....but you are right. It was Jackson.

I couldn't help them, and have not heard back. I would guess that they made it home.
jack

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory