Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » TWA in the movies again.

Author Topic: TWA in the movies again.
jim nemeth
Post Captain
Member # 933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jim nemeth   Email jim nemeth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was looking at some photos from the new movie Jarhead and this one caught my attention. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/universal/jarhead/ Just wanted to share it with everyone.
jim nemeth
Post Captain
Member # 933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jim nemeth   Email jim nemeth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. I should have mentioned to click on photos and it is the 5th one.
gambit3131
Post Captain
Member # 261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gambit3131   Author's Homepage   Email gambit3131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that makes the movie a MUST SEE. [Wink]
C185FLTFLYR
Post Captain
Member # 1309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C185FLTFLYR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday in New York is on TV right now as I type on Turner Classic Movies. TCM

This is one of the finest older movies that features Cliff Robertson as a TWA pilot throughout the entire movie.

Lots of nice old photos and scenes with TWA aircraft.

Cary

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory