Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » FAA Air Carrier Inspector

Author Topic: FAA Air Carrier Inspector
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a young fellow, currently a captain with Comair, looking for an entree into the FAA.

Does anyone know if FAA Air Carrier Inspectors are in any degree of demand? Does anyone have a TWA contact within the FAA?

Thanks for any help.

Paul

Retav8r
Post Captain
Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retav8r   Email Retav8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul,

The only TWA type that comes to mind is Grant Ledford although I imagine there are others also working for the feds. I don't have his contact number or address but no doubt it shouldn't be that hard to look up. The last that I knew, he was living out here in San Diego.

Don

Posts: 206 | From: San Diego/ San Felipe,Mexico  |  IP: Logged
Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last I knew, Ed Stroschein (ex TWA GMF) was still working as an air carrier inspector. Even if he is out, I am sure that he could direct the gentleman to the right sources. Ed's e-mail is estrosch@aol.com. Hope this helps him. He can mention my name, if he wishes, that I referred him to Ed.

Bob [Smile]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,

I'm looking for an e-mail address for Grant over on twapilot.com. Thanks.

Bob,

I got a return on the aol address for Ed. I guess it's out of date.

Paul

Roger Moore
Post Captain
Member # 2204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Moore   Email Roger Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beleive Bruce Kunz is at DFW,Bud Hieldebrandt and Dean Adams in STL and Lee Magnasun in MKC. Roger Moore
Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will see if I can contact Ed and will get back to the board. Thanks.
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

You guys are all terrific. What a great resource this forum is. I think I have enough names to see if this will work out of the young man.

I'm grateful.

Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory