Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Liz Cheney Interview

Author Topic: Liz Cheney Interview
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gents,

I generally avoid posting items of a political nature but, in a desperate search of a viable political leader of the Republican party I stumbled across this interview of Liz Cheney, Dick's daughter, on MSNBC. I was deeply impressed by her command of the interview and wonder what thoughts might be posted here. Sorry about hijacking the TWA forum but there's no political forum here.

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2009/04/l_cheney_us_did.php

Paul

Roger Moore
Post Captain
Member # 2204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Moore   Email Roger Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks nice and speaks nicely, but her dad should go directly to jail do not pass go. Roger Moore
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger,

Noted. I guess that's why there's no political forum here. [Big Grin]

Paul

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roger Moore:
She looks nice and speaks nicely, but her dad should go directly to jail do not pass go. Roger Moore

You're crazy.

[ 05-04-2009, 13:55: Message edited by: DC9 ]

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DC9:
quote:

You're crazy.
DC9,

Cheney belongs in Gitmo.... where he can be water boarded until the truth comes out. After all...it's not torture. [Eek!]

Bob

Posts: 1936 | From: Warren County, Missouri  |  IP: Logged
Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DC9:
quote:

You're crazy.
If roger moore is crazy then that makes at least two of us.

Crazy Dick Nicklas

Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged
jeff shrewsbury
Post Captain
Member # 2910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeff shrewsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sat # 1 for takeoff RWY 4 at LGA on 9-11 and watched the whole thing happen as CA of a TWA LLC 757.

If your mother, wife, girlfriend were on the 110th floor gasping for air on her cellphone, (about to jump) maybe you'd feel different.

I signed up for FFDO as soon as it was open, and was in one of the first classes. After witnessing that horror, it was the least I could do.

I am thankful we HAD leaders that had the b*lls to stand up to these murderers. Waterboarding is something they would use on Disney characters. Whatever technique they used to keep us safe for the last eight years.... good for them!

DC9
Post Captain
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC9   Email DC9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob,
Water boarded until what truth comes out? [Confused]
Jim

[ 05-05-2009, 05:07: Message edited by: DC9 ]

Jeff Harris
Post Captain
Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Harris   Email Jeff Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please take the political and religious discussions elsewhere. This is one of only a few sites that still demonstrates respect and decorum. I don't care what your beliefs are concerning those two subjects. I think there is a reason Jack didn't include a political forum. I enjoy the memories of airline flying and days past not arguments that have no end. I will now rejoin the ranks of the lurkers and go screw myself. [Big Grin]

To all, the best,

Jeff Harris

smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff.....

Amen

jack

Glasspilot
Post Captain
Member # 390

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Glasspilot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Jack makes an appearance!
Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a GREAT photo Jack!

R$

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory