Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Jack Irwin is alive and well!

Author Topic: Jack Irwin is alive and well!
Glasspilot
Post Captain
Member # 390

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Glasspilot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A small spark of a rumor of Jack's demise was started when someone on the TWAPILOTS message board confused Zack Mosley with our beloved Jack Irwin! I think I put it to rest!
ernieh
Post Captain
Member # 51

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ernieh   Email ernieh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, the "someone" is the owner of the other board. He also gives out a lot of stock market advice.

I think that I'll stick with the DAP.

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never joined the site, preferring twapilot.org.
Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack probably has not responded because he is either taking care of Stella Grace, their new offspring, or playing golf.

R$

smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocky... that is precisely what I have been doing....mostly taken care of our new little terrorist dog.

I am still here, and I said so on the other board.
Jack

Glasspilot
Post Captain
Member # 390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glasspilot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smilinjack:I am still here, and I said so on the other board.
Jack! I'm so glad to hear from you!

[ 02-23-2011, 17:09: Message edited by: Glasspilot ]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jack,

Why is Stella Grace a "terrorist dog"? [Smile] Happy to hear you're still with us. [Big Grin]

On another topic: To eliminate any confusion, readers should be aware that there are TWO websites with very similar names: www.twapilot.org and www.twapilots.com.

On TWApilot.org you will find the owner's name, Dan Cooney, clearly displayed on the home page. Dan runs a very good and active site and maintains a very low profile.

On TWApilots.com you will find absolutely no clue as to who owns the site, unless, I assume, you register. I am not registered.

Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory