Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Happy Birthday Capt Kramer!

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Capt Kramer!
nyc6035
Post Captain
Member # 423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyc6035     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please join me in wishing Capt Kramer a very Happy Birthday!

Have a great B-Day and enjoy all that the day brings you!

Best Regards,
Mike

757orBust
Post Captain
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757orBust   Email 757orBust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Randy!

I still can't get over how good you look in your WWII Air Corps uniform!

dave carr
Post Captain
Member # 783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave carr   Email dave carr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Kramer

Maybe this birthday wish sent from Aurora, Miraflores, Lima, Peru will be the one sent from the greatest distance. I hope you have a great birthday spent with family and friends and trust that there will be many more to come.

Dave Carr

Jeff I.
Post Captain
Member # 2334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff I.   Email Jeff I.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Randy -

All best wishes for a Happy Birthday and a wonderful day. A good single malt and a cigar are certainly in order ..... just sorry I couldn't be in LA for a toast!

Jeff I.

smilinjack
The Big Boss
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilinjack   Author's Homepage   Email smilinjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Captain Randy.....

-

Smilinjack and his Hero!

fdobcy
Post Captain
Member # 3039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fdobcy   Email fdobcy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
best rgds from CDGWD ... marc

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I don't normally like to duplicate my posts, I'm forced to break my rule and duplicate the one below from the other Capt. Kramer birthday thread (And if anybody deserves two birthday threads it's Randy!). The cake lady was upset because she was afraid the participants of this thread might not see her, and I want to stay on her good side (Does she have a bad one?) so that we may avail ourselves of her services on future occasions.

-

There once was a Captain named Randy,
Who in promoting TWA was quite handy.
On his birthday today
We all want to say,
Randy our friend you're "muy grande!"

As usual, please accept my apologies for the doggerel above, Captain Randy, and my fondest wishes for many, many more of these occasions.

And BTW, here's a reminder of just one instance among many of our senior (In both date of hire and years on the planet, to my knowledge!) member's dedication to our former employer and fellow employees. I know of no one in any capacity in the company whose activities, both on duty and off, gained more goodwill for Trans World Airlines. SAAALUTE!

[ 04-26-2011, 11:56: Message edited by: Capn Eddie Ricketyback ]

MrMarky
Post Captain
Member # 635

Icon 7 posted      Profile for MrMarky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Happy Birthday Randy!! And many more to come.

I thought you might enjoy a little bit of history that I'm sure you were a big part of...enjoy!!

I had a lot more pictures on there but the website says the maximum you can post is eight.

Your pal,

Marky

An original 707-331 "waterwagon" (no "B" with those engines), they were later converted to "B" models with Pratt and Whitney JT3D-3B engines if my fading memory is correct...
 -

L-1011 in original "twin globes" livery -- my favorite...
 -

I'm sure you flew a lot of them painted like this, Randy...
 -

Randy -- I told you to put out that cigar!!
 -

Randy puts a fuel saving idea in the suggestion box -- instead of one engine taxi, how about no engine taxi -- spend the savings on more tug drivers...
 -

If you look up "class" in the dictionary there's a picture of this logo...
 -

The story from day one...
 -

Don't know what to make of this other than I'd rather it had been the other way around...
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN, AMBASSADOR and TWA's FINEST!!!!

[ 04-26-2011, 13:45: Message edited by: MrMarky ]

ss278
Post Captain
Member # 244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ss278   Email ss278   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A belated but heartfelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY Captain Randy!
Posts: 199 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah USA  |  IP: Logged
mioguido
Post Captain
Member # 123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mioguido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope i'm not too late for the party?
it looks like it takes Randy's Birthday
to bring Marky to the surface. damn, i miss
the good old days!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!!

Jeff I.
Post Captain
Member # 2334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff I.   Email Jeff I.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes --- good to see Mr. Marky and his bag of tricks (in the form of pictures ...). And .... definitely miss the good old days at the Ambassador's Club and at the TWA gates at T3.

That said, Capn Eddie is keeping us current (and young) with the birthday cake woman on both threads!!! A tip of the hat to you, Capn Eddie, as well as to the birthday boy!

Jeff I

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A belated, but most heartfelt, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our friend, Captain Kramer. Many happy returns and lets stop counting!!! [Big Grin]

Paul

Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little delayed on my arrival wishing you a Happy Birthday.......is there any cake left?
extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Each of You......

Neither gold nor silver will ever be as valuable as your friendship.......Your comments (and efforts, including Sally's) [Wink] started the day as a perfect "10" and it just kept getting better.

Forever grateful,

Randy

Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy,

Congrats, you are the best!

R$

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been hiking...

...and camping in Utah for 8 days with my wife, so I missed the event.

Happy Birthday Randy! I think that this is number.... 87? [Smile]

May we all be so blessed.

Bob

Posts: 1936 | From: Warren County, Missouri  |  IP: Logged
upgrade lover
Post Captain
Member # 798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for upgrade lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated Happy Birthday Capt. Randy. My internet connection has been out for a week and look what I missed!! Many happy returns to you and Sally.

John

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory