Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » TRANS WORLD BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

Author Topic: TRANS WORLD BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
mioguido
Post Captain
Member # 123

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mioguido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
picture yourself as a TWA Captain [Big Grin]
flying all over the world [Big Grin]
and...it's your Birthday! [Big Grin]
here are some Birthday greetings you might of heard during your travels [Big Grin]

Happy Birthday Randy...good ole USA

Buon Compleanno...Rome

Eid milaad...Cairo

Eyryxismena Genethlia...Athens

Joyeux Anniversaire...Paris

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag...Frankfurt

Yom Huledet Same'ach...Tel Aviv

RANDY...HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Wink]

[ 04-25-2011, 23:10: Message edited by: mioguido ]

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

There once was a Captain named Randy,
Who in promoting TWA was quite handy.
On his birthday today
We all want to say,
Randy our friend you're "muy grande!"

As usual, please accept my apologies for the doggerel above, Captain Randy, and my fondest wishes for many, many more of these occasions.

And BTW, here's a reminder of just one instance among many of our senior (In both date of hire and years on the planet, to my knowledge!) member's dedication to our former employer and fellow employees. I know of no one in any capacity in the company whose activities, both on duty and off, gained more goodwill for Trans World Airlines. SAAALUTE!

[ 04-26-2011, 06:10: Message edited by: Capn Eddie Ricketyback ]

dave carr
Post Captain
Member # 783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave carr   Email dave carr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mioguido:
picture yourself as a TWA Captain [Big Grin]
flying all over the world [Big Grin]
and...it's your Birthday! [Big Grin]
here are some Birthday greetings you might of heard during your travels [Big Grin]

Happy Birthday Randy...good ole USA

Buon Compleanno...Rome

Eid milaad...Cairo

Eyryxismena Genethlia...Athens

Joyeux Anniversaire...Paris

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag...Frankfurt

Yom Huledet Same'ach...Tel Aviv

RANDY...HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Wink]

May I add Feliz Cumpleanyos from Lima, Peru!!

Dave Carr

fdobcy
Post Captain
Member # 3039

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fdobcy   Email fdobcy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Best Rgds from France ...marc (sorry for the mistake)

Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is that handsome dog above me??? Non other that the MR TWA Ambassador himself. Many happy returns and may you scotch be smooth, your cigar "Cuban" and your day be filled with friends and family and lots of love. We ALL love you!!!! [Cool]
extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each of you......

Neither gold or silver will ever be as valuable as your friendship.......Your comments (and efforts, including Sally's) [Wink] started the day as a perfect "10" and it just kept getting better.

Forever grateful,

Randy

XHNLEIC
Post Captain
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XHNLEIC   Author's Homepage   Email XHNLEIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not forget "Hau`oli Lā Hānau"...Hawaiian Happy Birthday to you Capt. Kramer

-

Posts: 190 | From: Laughlin/Bullhead City/Honolulu  |  IP: Logged
Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy,
Thank you for being the Ambassador for TWA and the Airline Pilots of the world! You have set a standard that may never be exceeded! Thank you for all you have done for your country and thank you for representing almost all of the pilots of TWA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!

R$

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory