Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » AMR Bankruptcy Form

Author Topic: AMR Bankruptcy Form
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fwd: Proof of claim form
Date: May 30, 2012 4:59:05 PM PDT
To: Bill Kirschner

FYI - Worked like a charm !!!

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: Proof of claim form
Date: May 30, 2012 3:49:38 PM PDT
To: Susy Madigan , AMRCaseInfo

Dear Ms. Madigan,

A fillable .PDF version of the claim form can be found on our website, www.amrcaseinfo.com by clicking the tab on the left “General and Governmental Bar Date Materials” and then following the link to the form in the middle of the page. Please note that all Proof of Claim forms must be printed and mailed.

If sending regular mail, please send to:

AMR Corporation, et al.
c/o GCG
P.O. Box 9852
Dublin, OH 43017-5752

If sending overnight or by hand delivery, please send to:

AMR Corporation, et al.
c/o GCG
5151 Blazer Parkway, Suite A
Dublin, OH 43017

Proofs of Claim must be filed so that they are actually received before July 16, 2012 at 5pm Prevailing Eastern Time.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GCG, Inc., Claims and Noticing Agent
On behalf of AMR Corporation, et al., as debtors and debtors-in-possession
P.O. Box 9852
Dublin, Ohio 43107-5752
Toll-Free: (888) 285-9438
International Toll: (440) 389-7498
Email: amrcaseinfo@gcginc.com

Roger Moore
Post Captain
Member # 2204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Moore   Email Roger Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, Does all this apply to TWA Pilots who retired as AA Pilots or not? Roger Moore
Granite
Post Captain
Member # 1876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Granite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul, any other way to get this claim form? I get a 'unable due to unexpected error' each time I try to submit the info. Jack.
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger Moore,

I am not certain. This message was from Bill Kirschner who has a better grasp of the issue.

I would expect that former TWA pilots who retire under the AMR contract might have a different take on the issue of the TWA Pilots Life Insurance.

Bob

fdobcy
Post Captain
Member # 3039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fdobcy   Email fdobcy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to get form CLCK HERE RGDS marc
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting a "Submission Error" when trying to print out the claim form.

Paul

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If at first you don't succeed...

So now I have the form. What a piece of crap!!! I have a question on the very first line. Who is the correct debtor, AA or AMR? Each has a different case number.

Is our claim secured or unsecured? Does the money paid by TWA to AMR secure our life insurance claims?

HELP!!!!

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

OK. Here's my layman's opinion as to where we are now.

1. Since our claim to TWA retiree term life insurance arose before November 29, 2011 we do need to file a proof of claim form, along with a confirmation of coverage letter from Met Life or the January 11, 2002 letter from Met Life to claim our life insurance benefit.

2. With respect to MEDICAL insurance Under-65 policies, I believe that no proof of claim filing is necessary if all medical claims with a date of service prior to November 29, 2011 were processed and paid. Therefore the continuation of the Under-65 policies will be determined as part of the retiree medical benefits restructuring.

On the proof of claim form do we select AA or AMR as the debtor (each has a unique case number), or should we file a separate claim form to both AA and AMR? My certificate of coverage letter from Met Life does not reference or mention either AA or AMR. However, the 2002 letter specifically references AA.

Are our life insurance claims secured or unsecured? If secured, who has the information required to complete form item #4?

Thanks,
Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory