Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Almer L. Story (Al)

Author Topic: Almer L. Story (Al)
DickSiano
Post Captain
Member # 2959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DickSiano   Author's Homepage   Email DickSiano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent several hours Googling to see if I could contact Al Story with no luck. Do any of you know of a contact for him? I last talked to him by phone about 10 years ago and he was in Colorado.
Thanks!
Dick Siano
908-642-4444

Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick,

This is from the Social Security Death Notices.

STORY, ALMER L was born 03 August 1912; received Social Security number 509-12-5482, which corresponds to Kansas; and died 10 August 1999. 12,567,801 Could this be the one?

Here’s why you should check the source file (free), then search Archives and PeopleSmart for ALMER L STORY.

[ 06-24-2012, 10:29: Message edited by: Bob Willcutts ]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Al Story who passed away on August 10, 1999 did so in Raymore, Cass County, MO.

Paul

DickSiano
Post Captain
Member # 2959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DickSiano   Author's Homepage   Email DickSiano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob,
Thanks for looking for Al for me...I have tried both the White Pages as well as a Google search for Al. Al was born on November 9,1940 and is presently age 71. I think he is in Jamiaca, New York but have not located a phone number for him. His new hire class mates include Robert Cobun , Lou Dalise and Allan Strasser and Jim Goggin all hired on 10/21/66. I wonder if any of them has maintained a contact with him?
Thanks!
Dick
rsiano@mac.com

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peoplefinders.com reports on an Almer L. Story, age 71, in Jamaica, NY. For $1.95 they say they'll provide his

Full name
Address
Phone Number
Relatives
Age & Date of Birth
Up to 40-Year Address History

Dick,

Let us know what happens if you pursue this, please.

Thanks, Paul

DickSiano
Post Captain
Member # 2959

Hi Paul,
I already spent the $1.95 and the phone number I received was no longer in service. I'll keep at it until I find him...
Thanks for your help.
Dick

Roger Moore
Post Captain
Member # 2204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roger Moore   Email Roger Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick , Is this the Al Story who allgedly kept a diary on flights/Captains so they could not get him in upgrading or was that someone else? Roger Moore

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory