Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » TWA Retiree Passes

Author Topic: TWA Retiree Passes
Charlie Jennings
Post Captain
Member # 2026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Jennings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received the following message passed along via e-mail from a friend:

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 02:42:13 -0800

Subject: Support the TWA Retirees

I went on JetNet for retirees and got the phone # for American HR services (800-447-2000) which turned out to be the correct place to voice my concerns about how we'd been put behind even AA buddy passes for travel. I stated that I felt that we (the TWA Retirees) should be treated the same as all other AA retirees when an agreement is reached with US Air.

The agent took information from me for a verbal appeal of our pass classification on AA. She said that I would receive a phone call within two business days and gave me a case #.
Please forward this email to everyone on your TWA contact list. Chances of success are probably slim but if we're going to be given any consideration, this might be the time.
Let's give this our best shot by everyone individually calling. Inundate HR with phone calls that ask for an appeal of pass policy regarding TWA retirees. When you make the call, there will be an electronic menu to follow. Just make the selections that get you to Travel Benefits.

Good luck to all of us.

Barry De Vries
(retired TWA pilot)

dave carr
Post Captain
Member # 783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave carr   Email dave carr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did better than I did. I finally got in contact with a person that sounded like she might be in India. She told me that during the interim beginning on March 1 those of us with the TWR pass classification will be able to travel on USAir. We will be able to list on Jetnet as we now do for AA flights.

As to discussing our plight as TWR's she was not interested or able to address such issues. She advised me that any such concerns would have to be addressed with AA Travel Administration and gave me a snail mail address. She advised me that they do not make a phone number or email address available.

The following is the address she provided. I am going to take time to send a letter concerning our TWR situation. Wish us luck.

American Airlines Travel Administration
PO Box 619616
5118 Dallas Ft. Worth Airport
Dallas, TX 75261-9616

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave,

It is correct that former TWA/OZA employes who eventually worked for AA and retired from there will receive passes on USAirways after March 1. We will board after all US employees but ahead of any other airline group. US employees will have the same priviledge on AA during the transition.

I have read nothing about travel benefits for TWA retirees. Do you now list on JetNet for non rev travel? Is your status below that of active and retired AA employees?

One would hope that your status and travel priviledge would not change as a result of the merger. But who know. The active employees and AA retirees have certainly lost much during the bankruptcy. Anything is possible.

Best Wishes,

Bob

Posts: 1936 | From: Warren County, Missouri  |  IP: Logged
Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm probably the least knowledgeable about pass policy of anybody who posts here, not having been aboard an airliner since 1996 and no plans to climb aboard another, but it would be nice if this merger would result in a little more equity for TWA retirees.

To me it looks not a little ironic that the AAL retirees are likely to find themselves in the same boat as the TWA retirees were after the AAL-TWA merger. The question is, will the TWA retirees have to get out of that boat and move to the next one back?

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AA retirees...

...have and will retain the same pass priviledges as in the past. Indeed they are enhanced and shared with the former US employees over the routes of the combined carriers.

Such agreement is already signed and sealed. Indeed a transition agreement is already in place as of March 1, 2013. Permanent and equal pass priviledges for both employee groups will replace the transition agreement after the merger is completed.

It is still American Airlines. "new" AA is the surviving carrier. This was a classic all stock merger with ownership consisting of 72% AA stock/debt holders and 28% US stock/debt holders. USAirways did not buy anyone. Future employees will come to work for American Airlines as in the past. USAirways will join the dozens of airlines who no longer exist.

As of March 1, 2013 AA retirees will be traveling as non-rev on USAirways flights and US retirees will travel on AA metal. It will be nice to travel to PHX from STL on non-stop US flights rather than AA via DFW or ORD.

Hopefully TWA retirees will continue the priviledges they have held since AA bought TWA.

Best Wishes to everyone.

Bob

[ 02-19-2013, 21:00: Message edited by: Bob Ritchie ]

Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully TWA retirees will continue the priviledges they have held since AA bought TWA.
Wrong Bob. Hopefully TWA retirees will see at least some small improvement in the bottom of the barrel priviledges that they have had for many years now. Or maybe you think we are being greedy?

Dick Nicklas

Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged
Tom Girtman
Post Captain
Member # 1021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Girtman   Email Tom Girtman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob,

Your post before your re=edit was the problem with the AA. Tom

757orBust
Post Captain
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757orBust   Email 757orBust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll join your chorus on this one, Dick. I was lucky enough to fly for a short time on the AA side of the "fence" and retire with full AA passes. Some of my closest friends travel under the dreaded TWR designation and I've grown to resent it even though it doesn't apply to me.

I hope that all retirees will fall under the same classification, whether they be AA, TWA, or US Air - Buddy passes being after everyone.

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

quote:
Originally posted by Dick Nicklas:
Wrong Bob. Hopefully TWA retirees will see at least some small improvement in the bottom of the barrel priviledges that they have had for many years now. Or maybe you think we are being greedy?

Dick Nicklas

Dick,

My response was poorly written. What I intended to convey is my wish that TWA retiree benefits remain "at least" as good as they have had since AA bought TWA.

Of course you are not being greedy. Hopefully there will be improvement in your non-rev status.

There will be changes in priority for sure. For example AA non-rev priority is based upon the time of check in, giving AA retirees the same advantage as active employess...which I think is unfair to active employees. But then I didn't create the system

USAirways on the other hand establishes their priority based upon date of hire. Much like the old TWA system. I can recall being bumped at TWA by long retired pilots whose date of hire was decades prior to my own. TWA did eventually change that policty to give active employees a higher status.

So the new AA non-rev policy will involve changes. Lets hope the status of TWA retirees will improve.

Good luck.

Bob

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shows how ignorant I am. I thought US Air was going to be the surviving carrier. So it's a cinch that TWA retirees will retain their "lowest of the low" status. Question is, where will the US Air retirees fit in?
Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

quote:
Originally posted by Capn Eddie Ricketyback:
Shows how ignorant I am. I thought US Air was going to be the surviving carrier. So it's a cinch that TWA retirees will retain their "lowest of the low" status. Question is, where will the US Air retirees fit in?

Capn Eddie,

Having admired your insight and intelligent "conversation" for many years....ignorant....seems a very harsh word. Everyone of us is in possession of various degrees of information.

As to the USAirway retirees and active employees....the transition agreement of March 1, gives them the very same status as AA employees both retired and active. Such status having been explained in my first posting above. The transition agreement has already been signed and disseminated to active employees.

Bob

[ 02-20-2013, 10:47: Message edited by: Bob Ritchie ]

757orBust
Post Captain
Member # 54

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 757orBust   Email 757orBust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is dated (2007) and quite lengthy but can make an interesting read of where the US Air folks are coming from. It will be interesting to see where it all shakes out...

At US, parents fly for a fee, $15 per direction domestic, $40 per direction Europe and Hawaii. You and your spouse fly for free, just have to pay taxes on any int'l trips. Here's the rest:

US Airway’s Employee Travel Services
Travel Program Quick Reference Guide
Revised May 4 2007
Who’s eligible and how much will it cost?
All US Airways full or part time employees after the 16th day of employment, PLUS

• Spouse or registered Domestic Partner and dependent children of either employee or spouse/partner Unlimited FREE travel, however we are required to collect taxes for Domestic Partner at the ‘fair market value’ - this will be show on the employee paycheck as imputed income

• Registered Guests can be anyone you choose, however you cannot have both a Spouse/Domestic Partner and a Registered Guest Unlimited FREE travel free however, we are required to collect taxes for Domestic Partner at the ‘fair market value’ - this will be shown on the employee paycheck as imputed income

• Parents (natural or step, any combination)
Unlimited travel with a cost of $15 per direction domestic and $40 for Europe and Hawaii (plus segment/security fees and if applicable international taxes)

• Parents-in-law, only if natural parents are deceased
Unlimited travel using the same “Mileage Fares” used for Guest Pass program

• Other Guests - we offer all employees Guest Passes (sometimes called Buddy Passes).
These are all electronic and added to your travel profile automatically.
Limited to 8 round-trip passes per year, with the following “Mileage Fare” costs,
plus any segment, security fees and if applicable international taxes:
$25 one-way for flights 0-500 miles in length
$30 one-way for flights 501-1000 miles in length
$40 one-way for flights 1001+ miles in length and all flights to/from
Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Caribbean and Central America
$100 one-way for all flights to and from Europe and Hawaii

Domestic Partner Program
Employees may register their Domestic Partner with the Benefits department. Enrollment forms can be found or requested by emailing sharlene.oiph@usairways.com. An approved domestic partner application must be on file with the Employee Benefits department before your partner will be approved for travel benefits.
As stated above, travel is free, however is taxable via imputed income on employee’s paycheck. Domestic Partners are also eligible for negotiated discounts on several other airlines.

Dependent Children Qualifications
Children age 19 or over must be dependent, unmarried full-time student and must provide proof of full-time school attendance each year to remain eligible. Children become ineligible for travel on January 1 of the calendar year in which they turn 24, regardless of school status.

Registered Guest Program
The Registered Guest Program is intended for single employees who would like to register a traveling companion. The Registered Guest can be anyone the employee chooses (no proof of relationship necessary) however the guest must be 18 years of age or older and present government-issued photo ID or Birth Certificate to enroll. Single, divorced and/or widowed
employees may register his or her guest at any time. However changes may only be made on a rolling calendar basis, allowing at least 12 months between enrolled individuals. Travel is free, however is taxable via imputed income on employee’s paycheck.

Revised May 4 2007

How do I do it? (procedures, policies and boarding priorities – oh my!)
You can “list” and check-in for your flights on-line using the Employee Travel Center (ETC) accessible via Compass or theHub or via the Employee Traveling Listing (ETL) an automated phone system at 800-325-9999.

Method of Boarding
All non-revenue passengers (non-rev’s) board the aircraft first by one of the priorities listed below, then by seniority, using your year of hire. The tie-breaker for two employees traveling with the same priority and hired in the same year is check-in time. Example – two employees with a hire
year of 2006 traveling on a personal vacation would be SA3P-06. One with the earlier check-in time would board first. You are encouraged to check-in on-line using the ETC up to 12 hours in advance; you may also check-in 4 hours in advance at the airport using a kiosk.

Boarding Priorities
• SA1P - Vacation Pass - Allows employee and all accompanying family members one
round trip per pass. 3 per year, per active employee and 2 per year, per retired employee
and are electronically credited in travel profile.
• SA2P - Applicant, Emergency/Bereavement Travel - For retired employees. Active
Express employees traveling on their own carrier’s aircraft. (example: Mesa employee
on Mesa aircraft, Air Wisconsin employee on Air Wisconsin aircraft, etc.)
• SA3P - Personal/Vacation - For active employees of mainline and wholly-owned
Express carriers and their accompanying family members and/or guests.
• SA4P - Personal/Vacation Employees on leave and retirees - For family members of
employees of mainline and wholly-owned Express carriers who are not traveling with the
employee and all retirees and their accompanying family members and/or guests.
• SA5P - Personal/Vacation - For employees and retirees of non-wholly owned Express
carriers. Family members of mainline and wholly-owned retirees not traveling with the
employee.
• SA6P - Personal/Vacation - For family members of non-wholly owned Express carrier
employees who are not traveling with the employee.
• SA6O - Company Business - For all other airline employees traveling on business.
• SA7P - Personal/Vacation - Guest Pass travel not traveling with the employee.
• SA9P – Applicant/OAL - US Express Non-Wholly Owned applicants and other airline employees traveling on leisure.

Company Business Travel
Positive space company business travel will be provided to employees who have a need to travel on official US Airways company business. Bookings can also be made via the ETC with prior authorization from your manager and Employee Travel Services.

ED20 Program and US Airways Vacations Discounts
Employees and eligible family members listed in your travel profile are eligible to purchase revenue confirmed tickets at the employee discounted rate of 20% (get it ED 20) on all Mainline and Express flights. All normal fare rules and restrictions apply and since this is a confirmed ticket you can get advance seat assignments and earn Dividend Mileage. US Airways Vacations (our in-house travel service) from time to time offers discounts on travel
packages to some of our most popular destinations. Planning a getaway - give them a call 800- 455-0123 and see what current offerings are being offered at a discounted rate.

Revised May 4 2007

Traveling in First and Envoy Class

Employees can upgrade to either First Class or Envoy (trans-Atlantic business class) if space is
available for:
• $20 per segment throughout the domestic system
• $100 per segment for Europe and Hawaii.

Domestic upgrades are non-refundable, but valid for use for 3 years from date of purchase.
Envoy/Hawaii upgrades are refundable. Also, children under the age of 12 are not eligible to upgrade to the First Class or Envoy Class cabins.

Dress Code
We trust our employees to dress appropriately for the class of service they are traveling - taking in to account how others in the cabin of service will be dressed.
• Casual in Coach - shorts, jeans, t-shirts and sneakers and sandals are permitted in good taste.
• Business Casual in First and Envoy Class - golf shirts, khakis/chinos, dark-colored denim, pantsuits, open-toed dress sandals.

Leave of Absence and Emergency Travel
Should the need ever arise, we offer employees travel for emergencies and while on approved leaves.

Type of Leaves and travel offered:
• Military - unlimited travel for employee and eligible family members while on active duty.
• Medical - unlimited travel for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment only (includes
travel by accompanying family members.) Travel must be authorized on a case-by-case
basis.
• FMLA - unlimited travel for employee and eligible family members while on FMLA status.
• Personal - No travel.
Emergency Travel
Employees and eligible family members receive positive space travel for death or critical illness of
immediate family member. Travel must be within 48 hours of emergency. Immediate family
members include:
• Employee
• Spouse/domestic partner
• Children of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Parents and step-parents of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Brother or sister of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Children-in-law of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Grandparents of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Grandchildren of employee/spouse/domestic partner
• Retirees (space available emergency travel at an SA2P priority)
In the event of the impending death or death of employee, additional family members are authorized to travel positive space, including siblings, parents-in-law, adult non-dependent children and grandparents-in-law.

Travel by Surviving Spouse or Surviving Domestic Partner
The surviving spouse, domestic partner, dependent children, and parents of a deceased employee receive unlimited on-line space available pass travel for a period equaling 1 year for each completed year of service by the deceased employee, with a minimum of one year and a maximum of 5 years. Surviving eligible family members of deceased retired employees receive
on-line space available pass travel for life (unless spouse re-marries).

Baggage Policy
We ask all travelers to make sure your bags can be identified - attach name tags to the outside and put Id or business cards in the front pocket of their baggage.

Delayed, Lost or Damaged Baggage
Space available pass travelers are not compensated for delayed, lost or damaged baggage.
However, should a bag go astray all travelers should open a file with baggage services, so any errant bags can be traced and returned.
Company business travelers are compensated for lost and damaged bags limited to $2,800 max per passenger.

Traveling with Pets
• Cabin pets allowed on a space available basis free of charge. Current limits on number of
pets per cabin and size/health of pets still apply.
• Cargo Pets - we do not accept pets in the cargo hold for any travelers.
Excess and Oversized Baggage, Sporting Equipment
• Employees, family, registered guests and accompanied guest pass travelers are allowed to check excess and oversized baggage and sports equipment for no additional charges.
• Unaccompanied guest pass travelers are subject to standard excess baggage policies and fees.

Human Remains Shipments
We will provide free shipping throughout the US Airways route system (on a space available basis) for all US and US Express employees and their eligible family members listed in the travel profile, including registered guest.

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Ritchie:
...As to the USAirway retirees and active employees....the transition agreement of March 1, gives them the very same status as AA employees both retired and active.

Well, in that case it looks like the TWA retirees with their special TWR classification will still be at the back of the line, with the US Air retirees moving in ahead of them. Why does that not surprise me?

I continue to be glad that I've developed a life style that does not involve airline travel.

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends,

I received the following from Capt. Pete Nevins. I don't know where it originated, or who Missy Cousino is, so consider it as unverified but encouraging. Note also that the program is "interim".

Paul

Reciprocal travel on US Airways

created by Missy Cousino on Feb 13, 2013 9:48 PM, last modified by Missy Cousino on Feb 14, 2013 3:10 AM

1. How does the interim travel program affect flying on American's flights by American's people?
The interim travel program does not change the current American or US Airways travel programs for their respective people.

2. Why are we implementing an Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
We know travel is an important privilege that you value. Like much of the integration process, developing the employee travel program for the new American will take time and effort. One of our goals is to quickly allow employees to take advantage of a broader network while not creating complicated processes for our airport colleagues.

3. What happens after the merger is approved?
Upon the closing of the merger, we plan to thoroughly evaluate both travel programs and seek feedback from our people as we develop the new program.

4. What will be included in the long-term travel program?
The details of the long-term travel program have yet to be determined. As part of the integration process after the merger closes, features of each carrier's programs will eventually have to be harmonized. Both carriers agree that, in any case, we should not make changes that treat one carrier's people less favorably than the other's.

5. When does the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program begin?
The Interim Reciprocal Travel Program begins March 1, 2013.

6. Can American's people travel on US Airways prior to March 1, 2013?
You are free to travel on US Airways prior to March 1, 2013, using the terms and conditions of today's ZED agreement.

7. Who is eligible for the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
American's people, including active employees and retirees, will have unlimited space available travel for themselves, their spouse/company recognized domestic partner and their dependent children when flying Coach (Y). Registered companions will also be eligible for four tickets per year as part of the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program.

8. Are TWA retirees eligible for the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
Yes. The TWA retirees are eligible for the interim travel program.

9. How does the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program affect American's current boarding process, which gives boarding priority based on time of check-in?
During the interim agreement, US Airways employees traveling on American will board after American's, American Eagle's and Executive Airlines' people.

10. What will be the boarding process on US Airways flights?
When traveling on US Airways flights, your boarding priority will be after US Airways' employees, retirees and dependents, but ahead of other companies/airlines.

11. How do the new fares compare to traditional ZED fares?
The new fares included in the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program are an average of 70 percent less than the current adult zonal fares in place between American and US Airways.

12. Will parents of American's people be able to travel on US Airways?
Parents will continue to have access to one ticket per year when traveling on US Airways, as they do today. However, the new fares will apply for parents once the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program begins.

13. Will registered companions of American's people be able to travel on US Airways?
Unlike traditional interline agreements, registered companions of American's people will have access to four tickets per year to fly on US Airways and its regional affiliates. Extended family and friends (D3) are not eligible for the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program.

14. Why aren't First (F) and Business (J) class travel included in the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
Including F and J class travel at this time would create complexity at airports and in back-office processes, and wouldn't allow us to quickly and efficiently implement the program.

15. Are premium cabin upgrades included in the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
No. Premium cabin upgrades are not included because doing so would create too many complexities for ticketing, refunding and airport processing.

16. Are buddy or guest passes included in the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program?
No. Buddy or guest passes are not included in the interim travel agreement due to system complexities.

17. Is personal travel on flights operated by non-wholly owned regional affiliates, such as American's Chautauqua, SkyWest and ExpressJet, included in the interim program?
The interim program includes flights operated by American and US Airways and their wholly-owned and non-owned regional affiliates operating as US Airways Express.

18. How will listing and ticketing work for American's people traveling on US Airways?
Ticketing and flight listing procedures will be as they exist today.

19. Does the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program include business travel?
Yes. People at American, American Eagle and Executive Airlines will be eligible for positive space company business travel on US Airways and US Airways Express flights for business travel.

20. Can business travel on US Airways by American's people be upgraded?
As part of the Interim Reciprocal Travel Program, business travelers may be upgraded to a premium cabin on a space-available basis. Travel will be non-removable, positive space.

21. What is the booking process for American's people traveling on US Airways for business?
The Interline Travel department will continue to facilitate business travel requests as they do today. You may request a pass using the OAL Business Travel Form. Business travel will be booked no earlier than 20 days prior to departure and no later than 24 hours prior to a flight's departure. Please be sure to request a pass well in advance of the 24 hour deadline so that Interline can accommodate your request.

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

quote:
Originally posted by Irish:
Upon the closing of the merger, we plan to thoroughly evaluate both travel programs and seek feedback from our people as we develop the new program.

I trust we will all be providing them with plenty of feedback during that period.
quote:
Originally posted by Irish:
Both carriers agree that, in any case, we should not make changes that treat one carrier's people less favorably than the other's.

My, what a novel concept! And I suppose any day now Miss Piggy will take to the air. If true, that's a big change of attitude on AAL's part since our merger, but if we see such a result I'll actually non-rev somewhere (Just once!). However, I'm quite confident that I'll remain planted firmly on terra firma.
dave carr
Post Captain
Member # 783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave carr   Email dave carr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how about some opinions. Would a letter such as the following be out of line? I can't imagine that this type of communication would be in any way considered "piling on". I did have communication with Mr. Baker many years ago. He was respectful but unwilling to discuss changes in the TWR status.

American Airlines Travel Administration:

I was employed for 35 years as a pilot with TWA. During that time I qualified as Captain on every jet flown by TWA with the exception of the C880. I was an instructor on many and worked for TWA after retirement for two years instructing in our training center (SLT). I had in total 37 years of airline experience with TWA.

During this time I along with all my fellow TWA employees did everything I could to keep TWA operating as a world class airline. We faced some very trying obstacles, too many to enumerate. We did well enough that American Airlines found us to be a company worthy of a merger. Unfortunately for many reasons that merger brought with it some very difficult times for the TWA family. I personally lost my position when AA elected to no longer use the B717.

One of the few bright spots for us retirees was the announcement that we would continue to have travel benefits. We were excited with the D2 status as retirees. Then two surprises. AA created a new D2 TWR classification that would board us behind Buddy Passes (D3) and TWA retirees would have no D3s to offer.

After putting such effort into keeping TWA worthy of a merger with AA we were now relegated to the back of the bus—that is if a TWR would ever be able to board the bus.

With the creation of the New American I would ask that you revisit the TWR classification. There will be many changes in agreements as the merger process goes forward. I would hope that there might be some correction providing improvement to our TWA retiree boarding priority.

I’m convinced that those of us that labored in this industry through good and lean times deserve better than being boarded behind D3 category guests that have in most cases never been part of the industry.

I respectfully appreciate your consideration.

Captain David Carr Retired

[ 03-02-2013, 14:23: Message edited by: dave carr ]

Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it, Dave. Straight forward, reasonable and courteous.

Paul

Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave,

I agree with you and feel it is worth a try.

Isn't the squeaking wheel the one which receives the oil?

Bob

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory