Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Netflix Documentary, "TWA: Flight 800"

Author Topic: Netflix Documentary, "TWA: Flight 800"
Herb Phillips
Junior Poster
Member # 1557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herb Phillips   Email Herb Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a subscriber to Netflix.

I watched the documentary titled: "TWA: Flight 800".

I found it to be spellbinding and fascinating.

I wish everyone in the entire world could view it.

Released July 17, 2013

Thank You

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tip. Being a Netflix subscriber, I watched it with interest. Don't know what to make of it, but it was certainly thought-provoking. If anyone else wants to watch it Netflix has a one-month free trial (A subscription is $7.99/mo for streaming movies, TV shows, etc.). Just type "Netflix free trial" into your favorite search engine. Be careful, though, if you don't want to keep it, to cancel the trial before the month is up.

Netflix is one of my replacements for cable TV, which I don't subscribe to any more. I have a PC attached to a 60 in. TV screen via an HDMI cable, and besides Netflix I subscribe to two other web entertainment services, and have a tuner in the PC that I use to access broadcast TV through an antenna (Remember those?) and Windows Media Center, which operates like a DVR. This provides far more entertainment than I have the time or the inclination to watch, although I suppose I'll be spending more time doing so when I "get old."

Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this link for the TWA Flt800 Australian Documentary.

http://bit.ly/1gSVeKf

Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last July, I posted this very same clip on the board. Not one, repeat, not one person either did not watch it or did not want to make a comment. Is rehashed old news more interesting?
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob Dedman,

Searching for the very same clip on this board reveals that it shows up only in this thread. You did make a comment about see the "movie" which was posted in July. Perhaps it has been removed. I know that this is the first time I have seen this particular link for the movie.

Respectfully,
Bob Willuctts

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory