Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » TWR Travel

Author Topic: TWR Travel
Dick Nicklas
Post Captain
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dick Nicklas   Email Dick Nicklas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listed for a flight today on USAIR using MYIDTRAVEL and JETNET and it appears that the only charge for travel was the $2 MYIDTRAVEL fee.

That being the case, I would imagine that the user fees that TWRs have been charged on AA will also go away.

Merry Christmas

Posts: 164 | From: 4555 S. Landings Dr Ft Myers Fl 33919  |  IP: Logged
Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick,

Active AA employees and retirees have been able to travel free on USAirways for several months now....although we get on after all USAirways employees. That priority is set to change soon and make us all the same with the New American Airlines. Sure is nice for us as we now go non-stop to PHX rather than through DFW or ORD.

Sounds like the TWA retirees will get a better deal also. Happy travels and Merry Christmas.

bob

Posts: 1936 | From: Warren County, Missouri  |  IP: Logged
Irish
Post Captain
Member # 722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Ritchie:

Sounds like the TWA retirees will get a better deal also. Happy travels and Merry Christmas.

Bob,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to see it to believe it, referring to boarding priority of course.

Merry Christmas to all. Paul

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory