Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » AA - TWR

Author Topic: AA - TWR
warthog
Post Captain
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warthog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently listed on an AA flight out of SFO. I was listed as TWR there was another person listed as TWRT, What does that mean? I have not seen that before. Which one comes first? I went to the recent email and pdf file for the new listings but did not find TWRT.
Tom Leffingwell
Junior Poster
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Leffingwell   Email Tom Leffingwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The T means a transfer and they have priority over a TWR just starting out.
XHNLEIC
Post Captain
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XHNLEIC   Author's Homepage   Email XHNLEIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha,
Yes the T means a thru passenger and they do have priority over local boarding.

The TWR [thankfully] will be a thing of the past in mid summer according to the letter we received from AA and we will be just like any AA/US retiree. The T status will remain as thru passengers always have priority.

If you go to Jetnet you can find Q & A which really answers many questions about the "NEW" airline and how we as TWR's will now be considered as far as passes, boarding etc.

Aloha, Benay

Posts: 190 | From: Laughlin/Bullhead City/Honolulu  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory