Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Thanksgiving

Author Topic: Thanksgiving
fdobcy
Post Captain
Member # 3039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fdobcy   Email fdobcy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same to you and Lily.
extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc and Bob (Dedman)

To borrow a few favorite words from one of our “Honorary TWA Captains”, Jeff Isenberg, ......”I spect” tomorrow will find all of our friends on this board sharing in giving their thanks for this wonderful life we have been allowed to enjoy.

Know that your always positive comments are greatly appreciated and do tend to “brighten” much of the daily “news”.

Randy

P.S. Being the youngest of three children, I quite often ended up getting a wing and the neck. This year, one of those turkey legs is gonna be mine. [Wink]

Bob Ritchie
Post Captain
Member # 1035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Ritchie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missing Jeff....

...on this holiday. What a gentleman and delight to know. Can't believe how the years have flown since his passing. Another bright light too quickly extinguished.

Enjoy the day of Thanksgiving.... as we are blessed among men.

Bob

Posts: 1936 | From: Warren County, Missouri  |  IP: Logged
Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My contribution:

-

I'm thankful for a lot of things... the military service I was privileged
to experience, which started me on the path which led to my Most
Enjoyable employment with TWA and too many other things to mention.
Oh yeah, and being allowed to celebrate my 80th birthday a couple of months ago.

Tomorrow morning we'll be driving up to some relatives' home about 98.6
miles away to celebrate the holiday. It was a close-run thing... another
1.5 miles and it would be over my limit, which is 100 miles from home!

[ 11-26-2014, 19:55: Message edited by: Capn Eddie Ricketyback ]

ss278
Post Captain
Member # 244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ss278   Email ss278   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Posts: 199 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah USA  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory