Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » TWA still connected to Hollywood

Author Topic: TWA still connected to Hollywood
Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I was flipping through the channels and came across the new tv series "Life in Pieces." It was fairly good but the last scene with James Brolin got my attention. Thank God I've got a TW DVR as it allowed me to "rewind" even though I wasn't recording.

Brolin jumps into bed and rolls onto his back. For a split second I see a splotch of red. Hmmmmm, that looked awfully familiar. So I rewind and get it stopped while he's in view. Turns out, he's wearing a white T-shirt with red letters that say TWA followed by the double red stripes.

I checked on IMDB and as of this writing it isn't available for viewing. Probably early next week of you're interested.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5208312/?ref_=ttep_ep10

dave carr
Post Captain
Member # 783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave carr   Email dave carr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Subsonic Transport:
Last night I was flipping through the channels and came across the new tv series "Life in Pieces." It was fairly good but the last scene with James Brolin got my attention. Thank God I've got a TW DVR as it allowed me to "rewind" even though I wasn't recording.

Brolin jumps into bed and rolls onto his back. For a split second I see a splotch of red. Hmmmmm, that looked awfully familiar. So I rewind and get it stopped while he's in view. Turns out, he's wearing a white T-shirt with red letters that say TWA followed by the double red stripes.

I checked on IMDB and as of this writing it isn't available for viewing. Probably early next week of you're interested.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5208312/?ref_=ttep_ep10

I saw that also. In the pilot of that program he was wearing a TWA visor. As a character he is a retired airline pilot. Pretty obvious that he flew with TWA. Fun!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory