Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Geoff Shrewsbury contact

Author Topic: Geoff Shrewsbury contact
clouds
Junior Poster
Member # 2643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clouds   Email clouds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how to contact Geoff Shrewsbury? He was a JFK Capt. who donated a "new and improved" crew bus. Lenny Cagno, our beloved crew bus driver, needs some info from Geoff, to be used for a grand tour and re-dedication of our terminal as a first class hotel.
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geoff Shrewsbury TWA Payroll: 20871 DOB 11/4/1946

I suggest you contact American Benefits Center and see if they will give you his info.

You might also contact our DAP office.

He is not a TWA Retired Pilots Association member nor is his information in the Online Directory.

You can find contact info for AMR and DAP on the wwww.twaretiredpilotsassociation.com

Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geoff should have contacted Clouds by now. I spoke with him and he said he would call.
R$

jeff shrewsbury
Post Captain
Member # 2910

Icon 7 posted      Profile for jeff shrewsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CLOUDS and I have connected.

Thank you for "finding" me Rocky. I've been in the same house in NJ for 30 years, and same cell since 1999.

Miss you guys. Retired from TWA/AA after 38 years in 2006 (age 60). Spent my last 5 years flying ORD and DFW to HNL, 767-300, AA, and as a Federal Deputy (FFDO) with a .40 Caliber H&K pistol on my hip in the cockpit while flying. Who would have ever thought...when as new hire Convair 880 F/E.!!!

Parked the brakes on my last trip, turned in the weapon, and haven't flown a plane since, nor renewed my medical. (Been there done that!)

Hope everyone is well...

Geoff

Note: Birthday is 11/5, not 11/4. Will be 70, and voting for Trump 3 days later. [Wink]

[ 03-05-2016, 06:00: Message edited by: jeff shrewsbury ]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory