Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » GREAT NEWS

Author Topic: GREAT NEWS
extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 14 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are times when we have to really search to find a little “good news” in today’s world. Hopefully, everyone read the last sentence of Capn Eddie Ricketyback’s July 11th post.

"If I keep this up, I'll have beaten these first year survival rates in about four months and I can start working on the five year rates."

Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capt Eddie: It is wonderful to hear that you are making such a recovery. We pray that all continues to bode well. God bless.
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capt. Eddie,

Happy to hear the GREAT NEWS. You keep up your fight and we will continue our prayers for you and your family.

Bob Willcutts

Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Eddie, Standing in the gap with you! Praying the illness passes over you! Blessings!
R$

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory