Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » Start Your Day With a Little Heartbreak:

Author Topic: Start Your Day With a Little Heartbreak:
PITbeast
Post Captain
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PITbeast   Email PITbeast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUWMGaubjA&t=31
Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After watching this, please click on the B29 post and view the video. It'll make you feel better.
Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little more heartbreak concerning an aircraft that I suspect many of us have considerable experience with:
N93108

Subsonic Transport
Post Captain
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Subsonic Transport     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same photo [inset] framed and on my wall. To view it in its current reality, is truely sad. At least they haven't painted out the logo.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory