Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » A significant birthday

Author Topic: A significant birthday
Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, today is the birthday of our senior and most distinguished member, one Captain Randall Kramer. I believe it's his 93rd, a great accomplishment among his many others.
Today is Randy's birthday,
And a special day it is too.
He's quite a great guy,
Which is a reason why
His years will most of us outdo.

nyc6035
Post Captain
Member # 423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyc6035     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Capt. Randy,

I hope you enjoy this day and many more birthdays to come!

Traveling through LAX just isn't the same since your second retirement [Frown]

Cheers to you on this special day!

Best regards
Mike

Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Captain Kramer; Happy birthday. Today is the the one you want to light up a wonderful cigar, take a glass of 20 year old booze and CELEBRATE.
All the best for many more years and great posts. Cheers, your friend Bob D. [Smile]

extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Billy, Mike, and Bob..In just a few minutes, a glass containing Jeff Isenberg's "favourite" beverage will be held high in a "SALUTE" to each of you.

Waitress! " A little of that Johnnie Walker Black, please"

"OOPS, five o'clock, Gotta go.

Stay Happy

Randy.

Herb Phillips
Junior Poster
Member # 1557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herb Phillips   Email Herb Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Captain Randy,

The year was 1968 about September or October. You gave me my initial line time in the Convair 880. Some of the trips included your wife. We went to Detroit. We had some enjoyable trips.

Glad you are still around. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Herb Phillips

extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capt'n Herb,

Thank you,Sir That enjoyable flight with both you and Bob Norberg (as F/E) is well remembered.

Now if someone could just convince me why we got paid to fly that Convair 880. ( We should have paid TWA for the pleasure). [Big Grin]

ss278
Post Captain
Member # 244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ss278   Email ss278   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit late to the party, par for the course for me, but I too want to wish Captain Randy a very happy birthday!

May you have many, many more!

Posts: 202 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah USA  |  IP: Logged
Bob Willcutts
Post Captain
Member # 434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Willcutts   Email Bob Willcutts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Randy,

Sorry for the delay, but Donna and I were in Italy during your birthday so I am sure we must have raised our glasses several times that day at the table. Sadly Alitalia is suffering yet another threat to their survival, but they still service Rome non stop from BOS...good service both ways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!

Bob Willcutts

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory