Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » "The Latest 'Poop' From Group

Author Topic: "The Latest 'Poop' From Group
extwacaptain
Prop Wash
Member # 381

Icon 14 posted      Profile for extwacaptain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday morning, right on schedule, Sally called and said "HERE COME THE CONDORS!" While I must admit, although uninvited this year, it was the best Fly-By performance I've ever witnessed. New local neighbors called asking if the show had been changed from Washington and L.A. to Collett Avenue in Encino, CA. The formation was better, LOUDER but not loud enough, and LOWER, but not low enough.
To each his own.
Thanks to the Condors and all our Veterans.

Capn Eddie Ricketyback
Post Captain
Member # 3010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Author's Homepage   Email Capn Eddie Ricketyback   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Capt. Randy! They obviously "targeted" you. A fitting honor for a senior and distinguished "Condor Emeritus!"
Rocky Dollarhide
Post Captain
Member # 546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocky Dollarhide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Done Sir!!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory