Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » TWA   » SAN Convention

Author Topic: SAN Convention
Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all that missed the AA/TWA Convention in San Diego missed a good one. We had about 246 people there but TWA was poorly represented. We had two big bars, AA and our TWA, famous for the "Tarpatini" which went over very well. The joint Convention was our fourth and everyone got along great. Had about 8 US Air retirees there also so made new friends and renewed with our old TWA buddies. Our next combined will be in DEC with a cruise out of Miami. Think about joining us. We do have fun. [Cool]
Robert Dedman
Post Captain
Member # 366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Dedman   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Dedman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you folks don't care about your old buddies. We used to practically live together for days at a time but when you retired, don't care about anyone. We have these Conventions to reunite us with people we cared about. Lucky to have a job with co-workers who were just as smart as we thought we were, believe it or not, when we see each other again, what a wonderful thing. I don't have anything to do with booking or such, my wife and I are bar tenders and enjoy meeting and enjoying the folks. Sorry that there is such a low interest as we do have a ball. Come try it once, you will definitely come again.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory