Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Airline Discussions   » American Airlines   » More Good News

Author Topic: More Good News
IA Farm Boy
Post Captain
Member # 2024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IA Farm Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Rumor Control has it that they'll park the F-100s as well as the 717s. I can't wait for next dose of good news.

By the way, I forgot to say it my first time here. Great board Capt. Jack- hope retirement is still good.

B-757-200
Post Captain
Member # 430

Icon 13 posted      Profile for B-757-200   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats next? Eagle RJs across the north Atlantic?
JFK Fleet Service
Post Captain
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JFK Fleet Service     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A $1.5 million per engine mod for the F100's may have something to do with them heading for the beer can factory,if that rumor is true.

As for the 717, aren't they gone already?

I still think Phil and the boys in Everett would have Don's baby if he called asking about 717's and 764's to replace the Dutch Ovens and those godawful A-300's.

KarenLF
Post Captain
Member # 464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarenLF   Email KarenLF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B-757-200:

Hey, that is a great idea!!
j/k (just kidding)

Karen
American Eagle

[ 08-11-2002: Message edited by: KarenLF ]

JFK Fleet Service
Post Captain
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JFK Fleet Service     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B-757-200:

I hear Continental is converting a few of their old DC-10's into KC-10's to allow Transatlantic Express Jet Ops.

rampguy
Post Captain
Member # 632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rampguy   Email rampguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JFK Fleet Service:

I hear Continental is converting a few of their old DC-10's into KC-10's to allow Transatlantic Express Jet Ops.

Now thats a good one. If southwest decides to go transcon or intl, how many bags of peanuts would they need to board?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory