Smilin' Jack

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Smilin' Jack   » Specific Discussions   » Furloughed Pilots Jobs   » Eagle Begins Hiring

Author Topic: Eagle Begins Hiring
IA Farm Boy
Post Captain
Member # 2024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IA Farm Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Eagle has begun interviewing, and will have newhire classes soon. I know that most guys can't live on these wages (I know I can't), but they have begun hiring. Domiciles are: BOS, LGA, MIA, ORD, DFW, LAX, and SJU. Rumor has it that RDU may open this spring. We are slowly parking the props, and 3 1/2 jet deliveries per month will continue throughout 2004. After that I don't know. Seniority is by age in class, so gray hairs are a plus for once. I believe that for the furloughed guys, this will continue your TIS for vacation purposes, but won't sware to that. Newhires are going straight to the ERJ as well as the CRJ. Things are not great here, but if you need a job as well as a regular flying fix, this might be a possibility until you get back in your old seat.

Please don't take this as flame, as it is not intended that way. Basically, its just FYI, and if you're interested or have questions, PM me and I'll try to help.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Smilin' Jack's Aviation Directory